4,7 5 0 171 171 Inspired by the Eastern Zen style of cooking, we have focused all our heat energy into a sweet, mild sauce which happens to go perfectly with noodles, stir-fry & everything oriental.</p> When it comes to burgers & ribs our Monkey Gland sauce is the clever choice. It's bouncy, robust flavour is bound to make you go bananas but that's okay because we know how good it is.

Steers
If you can't go to Steers, then let Steers come to you. The sweet chilli sauce is great with cheese and my kids love it on hot chips. The monkey gland sauce is amazing with burgers.
ADD ON SAUCE
LOVE IT. CAN BE USED AS IS ON BURGERS ETC AND ALSO MAKES A GOOD MARINADE FOR ROASTS AND BRAAIS
Ad on sauce
Love to use these sauces while I'm cooking to marinade my meet and even veggies. It is also very nice to serve the sweet chilli sauce with your chips or cookies as a dipping sauce. I really add flavour to your food.
14/08/2019
steers sauces
tastes so good i love these sauces especially the sweet chillie sauce
Steers Garlic and Herb Sauce👌
Garlic and Herb sauce is my favorite, I use it in so many ways, baked potatoes or salads, I use it as a marinate in meats, to thicken stews. It brings taste to the food and the aroma is 👌
Yummylicious
Been using this for a long time and won't change my brand. Burger relish, sweet chili sauce and the monkey gland not forgetting the 1000 island is the ultimate sauces on each and every dish
Tastes good
I love it I would recommend it to my friends and family
Steers sauces
I just love the sweet chilli sauce. I normally buy all the different types of steers sauces and then just mix them . Love this product
DELICIOUS
we own a whole variety of steers sauces they get used almost nightly as the whole family loves them sometimes we mix and match and make our own new flavors
Love the taste
They are wonderful. Perfect for cooking and adding over any meal
Steers
Our local store had a 2 for 1 sale of Steers sauces this month and I am not disappointed. I bought the Prego , Garlic , Sweet Chilli and Hot sauce and all of them are totally worth it be it on burgers , as a side sauce for fries or a garlic bake in sauce for your fish you will never go wrong with this brand you can even make your own marinade sauce with it!
06/08/2019
All Steers sauces
They are wonderful. Perfect for cooking and adding to quick meals like burgers and chips.
03/08/2019
Steers mustard sauce
This has become a regular product in my basket! My daughter never liked mustard but since she has tried the steers brand, she is hooked😊
01/08/2019
Very nice
Has a very nice taste....i love cooking so i use alot of sauces and im inlove
30/07/2019
Not a fan
I’m a huge fan of sauces but steers sauces disappoint me a bit. They have a kind of uncooked flavoring/spice aftertaste. Value for money, though