4,7 5 0 175 175 Inspired by the Eastern Zen style of cooking, we have focused all our heat energy into a sweet, mild sauce which happens to go perfectly with noodles, stir-fry & everything oriental.</p> When it comes to burgers & ribs our Monkey Gland sauce is the clever choice. It's bouncy, robust flavour is bound to make you go bananas but that's okay because we know how good it is.
Steers Sauce

16/07/2019
SWEET CHLLI SAUCE
VERY TASTY AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET BUYING THIS PRODUCT. THERE ARE SOME OTHER LOVELY FLAVOURS.
16/07/2019
Steers sauce
I love these sauces. Especially the Burger relish sauce. Great taste and can use it on anything.
15/07/2019
For that extra zing...
I absolutely love these. I never run out of steers sauces in my house. They add that extra touch to your food and can be used on just about any dish. From salads, burgers, wraps and believe it or not, even curries.
13/07/2019
Monkey and sweet chili sauce
Great product to have. The taste is good. I use it a a dipping sauce most of the time
13/07/2019
Monkey gland
My daughter absolutely loves it. We always buy it just for her. The sauce is also very nice when you put it on meat.
11/07/2019
Best sause
Love Steers sauces! Especially the monkey gland sause over steak on a barbeque. Love the 1000 Island sause in salads. Great flavour, just wish for bigger bottels. Would recommend this any one.
11/07/2019
Love this!!!!
This sauce have a permanent place in my fridge, my son loves this on hot chips. I love that is it not very spicy and the monkey gland is great on wings and with steaks. Thanks for this great product
08/07/2019
AMAZING!!
Steers knows just how to make the food taste better. The monkey gland sauce compliments the meat and makes it saucy. It also brings out the aroma. I would definitely recommend this sauce to everyone, especially meat lovers.
07/07/2019
Steers sauces
Steers sauces are an absolute winner in my home. Great consistency and taste. Really love that there's so much variety. These sauces are perfect for use in marinades and cooking.
04/07/2019
steer sauce
steer sauce is a must in my kitchen.from marinades to chutneys to eating it as a Dipper peri - peri and mustard is the 3 flavors i use the most.i also the the garlic sauce for my sea food dishes.as a teacher of a cooking school i highly recomend this excellent product
04/07/2019
TASTE
Its so nice to have this at home, best tasting sauces which doesnt cost alot
Steers THE BEST
Who doesn't have this in their house, go and buy really an awesome product
Master chef
People think I am a good cook,but my secret is Steers Sauces I use in everything it boosts any meal and makes it amazing, never ever run short of my Steers Sauces in my house.
Wonder Range of Sauces
Steers has a wonderful range of sauces. Great flavour and versatility. Not just used as a condiment, but also marinade for meats and adding a little extra flavour in some dishes.
The best in town
I always make sure I have one of these bottles in my fridge. I use the monkey gland sauce as a marinade or just plainly put it over my burger or hot dogs and it is so tasty! The sauces are filled with flavor and turns any plain meal into a feast :)