4,7 5 0 175 175 Inspired by the Eastern Zen style of cooking, we have focused all our heat energy into a sweet, mild sauce which happens to go perfectly with noodles, stir-fry & everything oriental.</p> When it comes to burgers & ribs our Monkey Gland sauce is the clever choice. It's bouncy, robust flavour is bound to make you go bananas but that's okay because we know how good it is.

03/07/2019
STEERS SAUCE
Each family member have their personal favourite - Mustard, Peri Peri, Burger Relish....
02/07/2019
Chicken Tikka for the win
I live for the Steers Chicken Tikka sauce. It tastes great. Can be quite expensive so always purchase when it's on special
02/07/2019
Steers range of Sauces
I love the variety of sauces and they all taste so good. Full of flavour. Everyone in my family loves it. The mustard is a bit thick and cant be transferred/used from a squeeze bottle however tastes great
01/07/2019
Steers sauce
Best sauces to use not only for meat but also for wraps it very delicious
27/06/2019
Steers Sauce
All Steers sauces are delicious and much enjoyed in my home.
27/06/2019
Steers at home
Monkey gland sauce is always a good thing to have... I love the addition of sweet chilli. it makes for a change and a bite that makes you want to eat more. I often use both sauces in marinades and of cause the sweet chilli as a dipping sauce for savoury goodies.
It's everywhere
I use these for marinating my braai and in all my curries. I love these sauces. The sweet chili is definitely my favorite.
26/06/2019
Best sauces for marinade and braai
We use these for all our braais and bean salads too and everyone loves these sauces. I eat the sweet chilli sauce with everything even egg on bread
Best sauces
You will never find my pantry without the sweet chilling sauce. I use it everywhere, for cooking and as a sauce. Great taste!
26/06/2019
My favourite is chicken tikka sauce, gooi over chicken and pop in teh oven! family loves it!
Mustard sauce
My all time Favourite is the mustard sauce . Must have two bottles at home for burgers and wors rolls. Have it at every braai. Nothing to improve . I recommend streers sauce for every occasion
Sause for every meal.
To make your meal just that extra jummy use Steers sauce. We never eat any meat or egg's without our Steer sauce. We love it!
Great product!
All steers sauces are devine with everything! A must have!
25/06/2019
Taste like Steers is in your home
Love, love, love the fact that you can have the goodness of Steers readily in your fridge. Rave sauce still tastes better on their burgers, but overall all the sauces are great.
Steers Sauce
Gives our home made burgers that extra saucy taste. We love it.