4,7 5 0 171 171 Inspired by the Eastern Zen style of cooking, we have focused all our heat energy into a sweet, mild sauce which happens to go perfectly with noodles, stir-fry & everything oriental.</p> When it comes to burgers & ribs our Monkey Gland sauce is the clever choice. It's bouncy, robust flavour is bound to make you go bananas but that's okay because we know how good it is.

27/06/2019
Steers Sauce
All Steers sauces are delicious and much enjoyed in my home.
27/06/2019
Steers at home
Monkey gland sauce is always a good thing to have... I love the addition of sweet chilli. it makes for a change and a bite that makes you want to eat more. I often use both sauces in marinades and of cause the sweet chilli as a dipping sauce for savoury goodies.
It's everywhere
I use these for marinating my braai and in all my curries. I love these sauces. The sweet chili is definitely my favorite.
26/06/2019
Best sauces for marinade and braai
We use these for all our braais and bean salads too and everyone loves these sauces. I eat the sweet chilli sauce with everything even egg on bread
Best sauces
You will never find my pantry without the sweet chilling sauce. I use it everywhere, for cooking and as a sauce. Great taste!
26/06/2019
My favourite is chicken tikka sauce, gooi over chicken and pop in teh oven! family loves it!
Mustard sauce
My all time Favourite is the mustard sauce . Must have two bottles at home for burgers and wors rolls. Have it at every braai. Nothing to improve . I recommend streers sauce for every occasion
Sause for every meal.
To make your meal just that extra jummy use Steers sauce. We never eat any meat or egg's without our Steer sauce. We love it!
Great product!
All steers sauces are devine with everything! A must have!
25/06/2019
Taste like Steers is in your home
Love, love, love the fact that you can have the goodness of Steers readily in your fridge. Rave sauce still tastes better on their burgers, but overall all the sauces are great.
Steers Sauce
Gives our home made burgers that extra saucy taste. We love it.
Great Variety
We always purchase the Steers range of sauces. It is not only great to use as a dressing over your food but also great to use in your foods, to give it a better taste. These are also great to use for marinading chicken and meat.
25/06/2019
A new fav sauce in our fridge
We're trying each flav, so far we've had prego and monkey gland and we love them. Great taste and consistency, these don't last long in our fridge.
Wacky Everyday
Steers Monkey Gland Sauce is a must have in my fridge.
Great Taste
the sauce has an excellent taste and adds flavour to a meal. the texture and taste has always been constant