4,7 5 0 146 146 Inspired by the Eastern Zen style of cooking, we have focused all our heat energy into a sweet, mild sauce which happens to go perfectly with noodles, stir-fry & everything oriental.</p> When it comes to burgers & ribs our Monkey Gland sauce is the clever choice. It's bouncy, robust flavour is bound to make you go bananas but that's okay because we know how good it is.

2019/06/07
Steers Sauces
These Steers sauces are absolutely fabulous. Especially handy when camping or being away from the towns and cities. You can make your own home made burgers and meals and have this great taste too
2019/06/07
Versital
I love these sauces, they are some of the most versatile items in my cupboard. I use them in adding flavour to a stew or as a marinade for chicken or stirfry sauce.
Tasty and delicious
Its a must have in your kitchen cabinet. Even the kids love it.
Delish
This one makes you to keep on going back to it , wasn't a sauce kinda person but since I have tasted this one everytime when im having my meal I just have to have it aswel
STEERS
WHAT AN AMAZING PRODUCT. ITS A MUST HAVE IN YOUR HOME
Love Steers Sauce
Good taste, always adds something to my meals but not very healthy and healthy options are not available. Made subs the other day and tasted almost like debonairs, husband loved it. Always buy it and always have it in my pantry
Steers
This is a nice source I even use it wen cooking my beef stew and it taste so nice with it
Steers Source
I love mixing my sources together especially for different foods. I tried the Steers sweet chill source as I have been looking for the source that will not be too sweet as I find some aren't as great but this one does it for me.
Trying something new
I love the steers range in general. Also, quite satisfied with the variety of choices too. Strangely enough, i made a cheese sauce for my chicken strips the other night and well, i wanted to try something new... sooo, i added a few blobs of streers monkey gland sauce to it. Wow! It was oddly satisfying :) Definitely worth repeating.
Steers sauce
Awesome sauce. Love the fact that they are available in a variety of flavours.
Steers monkey gland
It has so much flavor just loving it.. It's become our braai favorite. Sweet chillies is not my favorite but the family loves it.. It would definitely recommend it to all the meat lovers.
Tastey
Im in love with these sauces especially the chilli sauce it is my favorite
Monkey Gland and Sweet Chilli Sauce
I love these 2 sauces. I use them regularly in my meals. I made Pizza with them as a base- everyone loved it. I use the sweet chilli over Slap Chips and as a dipping sauce for chicken wings and nuggets. Really love these sauces. I used the Monkey Gland as a marinate for a braai and the men couldnt stop talking about it.
my favorite sauce
Steers sauce is usually my secret ingredient. My favorite is the spicy tikka sauce. I add it on my dunked chicken wings and it tastes like magic. I also use the 1000 islands sauce on salads and my food has never tasted better
Steers sauce
These have been around for years. I love the variety and they all taste awesome.