4,9 5 0 168 168 With the combined cleaning power of 100 lemons, Sunlight Dishwashing Liquid easily removes tough grease leaving your dishes shining bright and residue free.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 453 members responded to the dishwashing liquid survey in October 2018. Sunlight was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Stain-removing activity, No residue left on dishes or dishwasher, No residue left on dishes or dishwasher, Cuts through tough grease, Fresh Fragrance, Friendliness on hands, More washes, Antibacterial, and Eco friendliness of brand” </p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14700"><b>HERE</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>
Sunlight Dishwashing Liquid Range

24/02/2020
Sunlight Dishwashing
You just cant go wrong with the Sunlight Dishwasing Brand. The whole range works well. Wish they will bring out a dishwasher product.
13/02/2020
The best
I have been buying this for years and nothing on the market beats the Sunlight range, always cleans well and leaves dishes sparkling and shiny. I even use this on my floors and counters and especially great for cleaning appliances and metallic finishes.
06/02/2020
I love all sunlight products
I love the sunlight range, it decreases anything and everything leaving dishes nice and clean with so little usage
06/02/2020
Sunlight dishwashing liquid
This is the best just one drop goes a long way removes dirty fast and kills germs as it's antibacterial I love it
29/01/2020
No alternative
There simply is no alternative for your dishes. No other product will clean this hassle free
26/01/2020
Sunlight, number 1 dishwasher
This is the best dishwasher I have ever used. When using Sunlight, I don't have to use much strength when washing dishes and you pour just a little bit in the water
24/01/2020
Sunlight clean
We only use this product it goes a long way and smashes through oil and fat like its not there. Glasses are shinny after wash.
21/01/2020
Sunlight
There is no dishwashing liquid better than Sunlight. It is concentrated and removes oil and dirt and lasts longer than other brands.
11/01/2020
Known this brand all my life
I've known this brand all my life and it has never disappointed me. It washes more dishes and is good with oil and grease. I use it for everything even mopping the house and washing the car.
02/01/2020
Original Sunlight dishwasher
i am always a believer of sunlight dishwasher its what we always used in my mothers house while growing up , i have never needed to buy the bigger bottle until i had kids, for some reason the quality drops the bigger the buy , the foam and soapiness is less, it might just have been a bad batch or not . either way if i were to chose i would chose sunlight due to it being a trusted brand.
28/11/2019
The best dish washing liquid
Doing your own dished you learn over the years what work and what doesnt... I only buy Sunlight liquid
15/11/2019
Sunlight
Have trusted sunlight for decades and it has never disappoint always handy when washing greasy dishes and ensuring that it last longer
12/11/2019
No. 1 choice
Always buy this brand when it comes to dishes. Cleans well and leaves glass sparkling clean. A little dollop goes a long way.
07/11/2019
Best best best
Cleans everything without having to scrub your pots or dishes. It left them looking brand new, also just a little bit goes a long way. No improvements loving it and would recommend it.
05/11/2019
Sunlight Liquid
I always buy sunlight, I have no reason to even try other products because I'm happy