4,8 5 0 213 213 Sunlight Expert Machine Dishwashing Tablets have the power to lift away heavy stains on dishes, pans and non-prewashed pots.<br> <br> - Sunlight with REAL LEMON extract 5 in 1<br> - 100% Recyclable carton<br> - Anti-stain agents<br> - Machine protection<br> - No pre-rinse needed even on pots and pans<br> - Degreasing action<br> - Hygienic clean<br> - Extra power to remove stubborn residues for sparkling dishes, every time.<br>
Sunlight Expert Machine Dishwashing Tablets

26/11/2020
As a product I was not familiar with, I was sceptical. I used it the first time after having family over and my Gosh! The fact that I didn't need to pre-rinse and I can tell you, I am sold!
26/11/2020
it dissolves easily and leaves dishes sparkling and oily stuff dont need extra scrubbing ,but the lemon smell is not too nice
26/11/2020
The New Sunlight dishwashing tablets it leave my dishes sparkling clean and even my kitchen smells fresh I am inlove with the new product. My man is asking me to continue to be buying the product as he is also happy with the results.
26/11/2020
These work so great and i love that you don't need to pre-rinse the dishes when using these tablets because then i can use a shorter wash setting on my dishwasher. The dishes come out so clean and sparkly its amazing. I will definitely be continuing to use these in the future and i'll be recommending these to everyone i know with a dishwasher.
26/11/2020
When I received my sunlight tablets I was so excited to try it out.it works so well I will not use anything else.the best dishwasher tablets ever.so refreshing and sparkling clean.just brilliant.i would definitely recommend it to everyone to try out.thank you hometester and sunlight for making my day. I'm happy and so is my dishwasher 🤗
26/11/2020
Stunning product, cleans very well, especially the glasses. Smells divine. Really good.
26/11/2020
The No Rinse which comes with the tablets makes Sunlight the best dishwashing tablets ever , l would not compare them with any other dishwashing product they are the best. My dishes are sparkling and streak FREE. I will from now on buy Sunlight ONLY.
26/11/2020
The dish washing tablets were awesome, i have no complaints there. the products does exactly what is states it will do. the tablets smell very nice and leaves the dish washer smelling fresh
26/11/2020
The new Sunlight Dishwashing ts was are a definite hit in the kitchen ,my dishes and pots came out of the dishwasher completely clean and the bonus was they were shiny as well, I am definitely going to continue buying this product, thank you for allowing me to put this product to the test
25/11/2020
Works great and great results. No need to rinse dishes before washing shich is the best part
25/11/2020
Normal dishwashing tablets sometimes leave tough dirt, something Ive not experienced once since using the new tablets. Glasses are crystal clear and everything super clean - very very impressed!!
I am very impressed. It works better than the Finish tablets I use to use
25/11/2020
Really love the fresh smell! Like deodorant for dishwashers!
25/11/2020
I was pleasantly surprised that no pre-wash required or rince-aid. Sceptical at first but wowed at the end result of clean fresh smelling dishes. Love the fresh lemon smell on my dishes. Will definitely be adding sunlight dishwashing tablets to my shopping list.
25/11/2020
I like that there is no need to pre rinse dishes with the New Sunlight Dishwashing tablets and yet they come out sparkling clean. Great fragrance too.