Sunlight Extra Nature Dishwashing liquid

4,8 5 0 2144 2144 Sunlight Extra Nature Dishwashing liquid, Inspired by Nature with Aloe Vera, mineral salt and the degreasing power of Sunlight. Every squeeze of Sunlight Nature Dishwashing Liquid cuts through grease while the soothing touch of Aloe vera is gentle on your hands. It is great in removing grease from your crockery, utensils, stainless-steel items and even plastic. It makes dishwashing fast & easy, it shines & leaves no residue, and has a fresh fragrance and no added colourants.
Sunlight Extra Nature Dishwashing liquid

27/01/2021
This is an excellent product to use, it cuts through grease and leaves the dishes spotless. i found it gentle on the skin and has a lovely fragrance. It is long lasting and easy to use. I would definitely give it the thumbs up and recommend it to all my family and friends.
27/01/2021
love the way it cleans my dishes & work surfaces at home, takes off steins on dishes & work surfaces easily, has a beautiful clean smell & shine after cleaning, I use it to wash my clothes to, takes out tea & coffee & food steins from my cup, pots & dishes easily, cleans thoroughly & whats makes it more better is that its antibacterial & kills germs too, thank you Sunlight Extra Nature Dishwashing liquid
absolutely the best dishwashing liquid i have tried. 10/10 for sure
27/01/2021
The new Sunlight Extra Nature Dishwashing liquid is extremely powerful while still be super gentle on my skin. I find that I don't need to use a lot to clean my dishes.
27/01/2021
Love the smell and feel of dishwaahing liquid and that its soft on the hands will defibitwly recommend it
27/01/2021
Sunlight Liquid is, and most probably will forever be my go-to dishwashing liquid. Yes, there is cheaper dishwashing liquid on the market, but none that can compare to Sunlight, even with the new (and improved) Extra Nature dishwashing liquid. It is softer on the hands and does not have an overwhelming smell of soap. The product still attacks any greasy pots and pans with ease.
27/01/2021
I love the product. I have always been a fan of Sunlight but the new smell is just amazing. The quality is brilliant and it has left everything spotless!!!!!
27/01/2021
The Sunlight extra Nature Dishwashing liquid has changed the way I see dishes.. I love the soft feel on my hands, it leaves my dishes clean and smelling so good. No more residue smells. And you only need a little bit to make a lot of soap.. Best product I've used in a long time
26/01/2021
I received both the Sunlight Extra Nature as well as the Antibacterial Sunlight. To be every honest I love both products. I usually use the original sunlight but because I have such bad eczema, the original sunlight always give me very bad rashes. However both the antibacterial and extra nature seem to be far gentler on my skin which is an additional bonus. Both products are as highly effective as the original. The closer to nature and antibacterial leave the dishes feeling, looking and smelling clean. The extra nature seems to give a better shine on my silverware. I love both products and would highly recommend this to others.
26/01/2021
I am very impressed with the new range of Sunlight dishwashing liquid and you just need to use a little bit and has a nice and fresh smell, I must say the packaging also looks good.
26/01/2021
a lovely product. it is different from than the normal sunlight dish washing liquid. it leaves no residue on dishes. the fragrance is lovely and i am happy that its washed the bacteria away.
26/01/2021
It is so soft on the hands and dont require you to add lotion after every use. The smell is divine and it leaves your kitchen smelling fresh
26/01/2021
I really enjoyed this product and the small amount that you actually need, the saying goes "a little bit goes a long way". It also makes a lot of foam which is a bonus.
25/01/2021
A lovely gentle smelling dishwasher with all the punch and foam of Sunlight
24/01/2021
I am very impressed with the quality of the product. You dont need to use much. It is very soft on your hand and i love the smell. I recommend it to all my friends znd family.