4,8 5 0 1450 1450 Sunlight Extra Nature Dishwashing liquid, Inspired by Nature with Aloe Vera, mineral salt and the degreasing power of Sunlight. Every squeeze of Sunlight Nature Dishwashing Liquid cuts through grease while the soothing touch of Aloe vera is gentle on your hands. It is great in removing grease from your crockery, utensils, stainless-steel items and even plastic. It makes dishwashing fast & easy, it shines & leaves no residue, and has a fresh fragrance and no added colourants.
Sunlight Extra Nature Dishwashing liquid
  • 1 450 Reviews

11/01/2021
this product its safe to let my child wash the dishes because I know this product is gentle on her little skin. she can now get involve in my kitchen and she is enjoying it this soap is so gentle for her I am now putting it on my grocery list
11/01/2021
A wonderful product that is gentle on the hands. Great for people with skin conditions and and more peace of mind knowing it is not harsh on the skin. Cleans wonderfully and i cannot do without this product.
11/01/2021
This is the best dishwashing liquid I have used. Thank you
11/01/2021
Best and improved sunlight Dishawashing liquid.It smells fresh and don't even need to put so much. Washes dishes easy and oil is easily dissolve. Thank you sunlight for the tseter, will never stop using this product. It is tb best ♥️
11/01/2021
I love that I only have tp use a little and there is no grease left on the dishes
11/01/2021
i absolutely loved it. It cleans the grease off without scrubbing too much and the smell is refreshing. It is also gently on the hands and dont burn or affect my skin
11/01/2021
I took my bottle on holiday with me - on a camping trip in the mountains! I'm so happy that I did. I was also able to share it with family and friends who were camping with us and everyone had positive feelings about it. I spent so much more time hand washing dishes while away then I would normally do at home where I have a combination of hand washing as well as machine washing. I usually struggle with dry sore hands after doing so much handwashing, but it was gentle on my hands but still strong enough to clean my dishes which there were many of! I didnt even need to use as much hand cream as I usually do.
11/01/2021
i love it , it leaves my dishes smelling amazing i will definitely buy it in future
11/01/2021
loved the product will definitely bee buying it again
11/01/2021
I loved it. My hands loved it. It really cleaned the dishes perfectly while not tormenting my skin.
I TOTALLY LOVE THE PRODUCT. FANTASTIC!!! 10 STAR RATING
10/01/2021
A great product and I would no doubt be purchasing it in future.
10/01/2021
I love the smell it's excellent and fresh. And cleans the dishes beautifully, and shiny
10/01/2021
It smells refreshing and nature, it easy and soft on the hands. Leaves no stain on the dishes love it
10/01/2021
This is another amazing product from sunlight. The way that it’s so gentle on my hands I even forget that I am even doing dishes