Tastic Spicy Spanish Flavour Rice

4,9 5 0 29 29 Tastic Spicy Spanish Flavoured Rice is an aromatic combination of rice and specially blended spices. It’s ideal for paella, as a side dish or as an ingredient in beef stir-fry.

05/07/2022
Delish with chicken
A go to meal in one with chicken strips the Flava is absolutely amazing fresh and fragrant you won't go wrong with this as a staple in your cupboard
04/07/2022
This takes you right back to Spain Deeeeelicious and soooooo tasty. A definite must have in my home
30/06/2022
Tastic Spicy Spanish Flavour Rice
The taste worth every penny. Tastic Spicy Spanish Flavour Rice is so yum. I will definitely buy again.
27/06/2022
Flavour sensation
I absolutely love the whole range - not very economical but really worth the bucks if you’re not a chef and need to impress
14/06/2022
Tastes amazing!
Love this Spanish rice, it tastes amazing! Definitely worth buying - super easy to make.
06/06/2022
Great Taste!
This Tastic flavoured rice goes great with any seafood dish! I use it over and over again with prawns and mussels! Absolutely packed with flavour.
06/06/2022
Tastic Spicy Rice
Every single sunday is a mission to make food , especially side dishes until i came across tastic spicy rice !!! I would for the spiciness to come in extra hot mild hot and just hot
02/06/2022
Spicy rice
I have not tried this new product but have tried tastic and love spicy rice. I will look for it in the shops
02/06/2022
Tastic Rice flavours
I have not tried this particular one yet but I will. sample perhaps htc?
23/05/2022
Tastic
My husband is a very picky eater. I gave this product a try and SUCCESS! He loves it. Easy to prepare, packed with flavour and price is good.
19/05/2022
Excellent
It's very tasty when mixed with sea food
19/05/2022
Flavoured Tastic Rice
Love the taste. Quick and easy to prepare
16/05/2022
Tastic Spanish
It tasted good. Not the flavor i expected. I felt like it could have been more spicy. But its definitely something i will purchase again and spice up. Its affordable and great for quick meals.
11/05/2022
Something Nice? - Spicy Rice!!!
I absolutely love this product it makes the most spectacular spicy Rice and is now a family favorite with Nando's style chicken strips.
11/05/2022
rice has never tasted so good
its amazing, rice has never tasted so good.