4,6 5 0 884 884 NEW TENA Lady Pants Plus and TENA Men Active Fit Pants Plus are designed for active women and men who experience moderate to heavy urine leakage. Tailor-made for everyday use, they look and feel like regular underwear, and are made of breathable and cotton-soft textile-like material which allows air to circulate, preventing dampness and promoting skin health. TENA Pants contain a special balance of super absorbent material that works quickly to eliminate odours and absorb urine, leaving skin feeling comfortable and dry. </p>TENA Lady Pants Plus and TENA Men Active Fit Pants are available at Dis-Chem and selected Clicks and Checkers stores.</p> Click <a href="http://www.tenashop.co.za">HERE</a> to purchase online from the TENA Web Shop.
TENA Lady Pants Plus and TENA Men Active Fit Pants

21/08/2019
The lady I gave to says it's very comfortable and lasts longer than her previous pants. She prefers tenna pants and will be purchasing it in future. Thank you for the lovely product.
21/08/2019
What a great product, thank you. I supply my 85 year old Mom with Tena products. Previously we bought the Tena Midi size pads has this product been discontinued? Speaking on behalf of all SASSA pensioners I voice my concern with regards to the cost of this article. Thank you for the Testers, Vena Strauss
21/08/2019
it was really a pleasure to try this product. i am very impressed by the absorbency and comfort it provided. thank you for sharing.
21/08/2019
It gives great confidence.Peaceful sleep with no worries . excellent fit,no itchiness and comfort at its best . Great for a good nights sleep. No mess!
21/08/2019
It was perfectly fine I don't have any complains. It fits well and absorbent as well as comfortable
21/08/2019
I accepted this product tester for my Granny and she passed away shortly after i registered. I have dropped the 2 packs received from you at a old age home in my area and therefore could not give you accurate feedback.
21/08/2019
Tena must be the best brand on the market for this use. Very comfortable and discreet and fits like normal underwear. Absorbency is perfect too.
20/08/2019
It was very absorbent and comfortable. Also did not wet my clothing at all.
20/08/2019
The fit was great and absorbency was OK but not that great to last the whole night.
20/08/2019
The absorbency was great i just loved it and there was no allergic reaction ..that was a big worry for me.
20/08/2019
This is a great product as it really works well, it absorbs and is very comfortable.
20/08/2019
i used tena for my gran. the fit was perfect and the product eas of good quality. it was absorbent and did what i expected it to have
20/08/2019
the product was very comfortable and barely felt like it was there
20/08/2019
i fit perfect. the absorbent is very good. i will definitely continue using this product
20/08/2019
Firstly, the softness of the product and how it looks is amazing. It is comfortable and fits well, it really is a good product it absorbs in moderation and leaves you odorless