Tennis Classic Coconut Biscuits Caramel Flavoured

4,8 5 0 1002 1002 This mix of flour, eggs, milk, coconut, syrup, a hint of caramel flavour and a touch of BAKERS® magic gives us BAKERS® Tennis® Caramel Flavoured Biscuits.
Tennis Classic Coconut Biscuits Caramel Flavoured

27/11/2021
My favorite biscuits I can eat the whole packet alone 🤫
27/11/2021
Delicious caramel flavour
My kids love the caramel flavour tennis biscuits. They are a great addition to the tennis biscuits range.
26/11/2021
Never disappointed
My all time favourite ve3y nice with anything they never disappoint me wen i do my desserts when ever am feeling down these always cheers me up i love them xeem
26/11/2021
Best
Best biscuits ever. Very nice for deserts
Super tasty and crunchy.
I just love the coconut flavoured tennis biscuits. So delicious.
Best biscuits
I use this brand all the time. It adds flavour to all my tarts. Really the best option for both baking and fridgetarts
Caramel Tennis Biscuits
I use these as a base for all my desserts. They are so yummy! Even just with a cup of tea or coffee.
Caramel tennis buscuits
This is my absolute favorite flavour. It's very delicious and melts in my mouth.Definitely worth a try.
Yummy Taste
Mouth watering, nice, sweet, soft and tender
New Caramel flavored Tennis biscuits
I am a huge fan of the tennis biscuits, so when I saw the new caramel flavor I just had to try it. And I could not stop eating from the moment I took my first bite. So I will most definitely be stocking up on more.
Tennis Classic Coconut biscuits
The tennis coconut biscuits is very nice they left aromatic and watery taste in my mouth
Yum yum yum
First time I had this favour was when I was in hospital after giving birth to my daughter and my oh my everytime I indulge in these I'm the happiest being!
Awesome biscuits
Love Love love this new brand, we enjoy it over tea and coffees even makes yummy peppermint Tart with it
Tennis Biscuit
Love it with a cup of coffee and also used them when making peppermint crisp tart.
23/11/2021
The best taste
They are thee best, still maintained the original taste which is to die for. The caramel taste is not too overpowering which makes it pleasant as it’s not too sweet. Love the coconut 🥥 taste to it.