Tennis Classic Coconut Biscuits Caramel Flavoured

4,8 5 0 1366 1366 This mix of flour, eggs, milk, coconut, syrup, a hint of caramel flavour and a touch of BAKERS® magic gives us BAKERS® Tennis® Caramel Flavoured Biscuits.
Tennis Classic Coconut Biscuits Caramel Flavoured

29/06/2022
Delicious!
These flavor of Tennis biscuits are absolutely divine if you have a sweet tooth. Great with a cup of coffee or tea and I used them as a base for a dessert which worked out perfectly!
28/06/2022
Amazing taste
Crispy and smells amazing with a cup of coffee. Coconut and caramel is a great combination my favorite so far.
28/06/2022
best tennis taste
i love how they have not lost the tennis taste yet the caramel flavor still dominates
23/06/2022
Richardsbay
Love this biscuit so crispy and tasty my kids love them too
23/06/2022
This is my favourite on all tennis biscuits flavours,I enjoy them with tea on a cold day yummy
20/06/2022
Perfect for tea time
Tennis biscuits is my all time favorite to have with a cup of tea. It brings me so much comfort on a cold evening when winding down. The added coconut is delicious and I wouldn't change anything.
17/06/2022
Fan of the original, however, now this is yummy, and the caramel Flavor makes it even more heavenly
17/06/2022
Tennis biscuits coconut caramel flavours
Not a fan of the coconut. Caramel tastes amazing against the original Tennis biscuits flavour. They break easily and are easy to share. Great packaging but it could be improved
10/06/2022
Yummmmy
I love these cookies they're my favorite I always buy them and now my son is so addicted to them too.
06/06/2022
The caramel and coconut work wonders together, a sweet explosion in your mouth
04/06/2022
I love this biscuits its soo crispy and delicious, you wont stop asking for more.
04/06/2022
My every day snack!
Growing up, this was my favourite snack of all time. A review is not enough, you got to try them to understand better.
03/06/2022
Great biscuits
The taste of the biscuits is amazing. Nice to snack on with some coffee or hot chocolate highly recommend
02/06/2022
Very good
I tried it in my daughters house with my grandkids and I absolutely loved. It tastes so yummy that you have to be careful or you will eat the whole box. So good
02/06/2022
Classic Coconut caramel flavoured biscuits
oooo this is so amazing. dunk in milk and you good for another day until your fingers reach out for more. yummy