Tennis Classic Coconut Biscuits Mint Choc Flavoured

4,6 5 0 1250 1250 Such a crowd pleaser! They mix flour, eggs, milk, coconut, syrup and a touch of BAKERS magic and ... 'voila!'. The magic happens. Enjoy in Choc Mint, and convenient on-the-go Mini singles and multipacks.
Tennis Classic Coconut Biscuits Mint Choc Flavoured

21/07/2022
Tennis coconut review
Party in my mouth Easily finished as I can't get enough Not so sweet, perfect
20/07/2022
I enjoyed them makes peppermint tarts more tasty
20/07/2022
Awesum flavour
I am so glad made a choc mint flavour edition to the Tennis biscuit. I love this biscuit, tastes delicious. Cant get enough of it.
19/07/2022
This best of both especially in winter, with the chocolate and biscuit cravings knocked right out of the park.
19/07/2022
Mint
I love using it fort the minty tart, and also the cruchiness
18/07/2022
It is so nice
It is so nice, i love it so much and i will recommend it to anyone
12/07/2022
Peppermint crisp
Absolutely lovely to use when making my all time favorite peppermint crisp tart desert, it definitely adds that extra bit of flavor.
12/07/2022
Tennis mint chocolate biscuits
Have a undoubtably sweet tooth . Then this is for you . Mouthwatering chocolate taste and the bits of mint balances it off. I tried it trust me you should too.
10/07/2022
Peppermint tart
To us peppermint lovers lovers, No more hustle to making our delicious peppermint tart
09/07/2022
Perfect for SA's Favourite Peppermint Tart
Thank you Bakers for giving Chocmint lovers such a great gift. This is a delicious biscuit on its own, great for a minty burst at any time of day. Although the best use is as a base for a Peppermint Tart. Total winner!
08/07/2022
Delicious!
This is a delicious product and it makes peppermint crisp tart extra LEKKER!
07/07/2022
Peppermint tart
These are amazing for a great peppermint tart
04/07/2022
Love it....
An easy way to take your Peppermint Tart to the next level... I love this flavour. As a cheat, I sometimes take a few and add them to my caramel yoghurt as a treat.
03/07/2022
Biscuits review.
These are my absolute favourite, I really enjoy eating them.
03/07/2022
The best
My favourite the mint makes it taste better.im I'm love with this tennis flavour