4,6 5 0 739 739 Lower back pain is a common health problem and a leading cause of activity limitation. </p> ThermaCare® is a non-medicated heat patch designed to provide therapeutic heat that penetrates deep into the muscle tissue – increasing the blood flow to the affected area, to relieve pain, relax and unlock tight muscles. </p> ThermaCare® Heat patches have been clinically proven to provide up to 16 hours of relief. That’s 8 hours while you wear it and up to 8 hours after you take it off. </p> ThermaCare® Heat patches are: <li>Specially designed to fit your lower back and hip area. <li>Thin enough to wear discreetly under clothing. <li>Allows you to continue your daily activity while delivering therapeutic heat. </p> For more information about ThermaCare®: <a href="https://www.thermacare.co.za/product/lower-back-hip">Click Here</a> </p>

2019/03/05
I am very pleased with this product. It almost relieves pain immediately. It is comfortable and easy to use, and long lasting. Pain pills are not closely as effective! Thank you for a great product!
2019/03/05
My experience of the product was quite positive. The packaging is great and the instructions are very clear on packaging. The product was relatively easy to use i just had to figure out how to tie it but it wasn't difficult tho. I enjoyed the warm sensation you get while wearing the patch, it is a pleasant feeling and it really did relieve the pain. It was not completely gone tho but i could really feel a difference in the level of pain. All in all it was a good experience.
2019/03/05
This product is brilliant. It is super easy to use and you can feel it working it. I immediately felt relief after utilising a patch. The tension around my muscles eased down and the pain became bearable to not feeling it at all. Definitely buying this from now on!
2019/03/05
I have a constant hip pain due to a pinched nerve I had a few weeks back and it has minimized the pain somewhat but not completely. It has helped a lot because the pain is not that bad as before and will definitely be using the rest of the packs.
2019/03/05
Fast pain relief. Easy to use. It's a bit too hot if used while busy. Next time, I will your when I am sitting doing nothing. It would be great to be able to get it on medical aid too.
2019/03/05
i used the product directly on my lower hip and it heated up slowly giving me a thorough relief for the day. I look forward to buying my next pack and keeping it handy as it has worked in providing temporary back pain relief. Thanks Home Tester Club for allowing us to purchase this product at the reduced rate.
2019/03/05
Amazing product, works so well. Would definitely recommend this to anyone suffering from back pain. The heat is the perfect temperature - not to hot or cold. Overall I am very impressed.
2019/03/05
My husbands suffers from back pain, and after travelling back from New Zealand, this product help his muscles relax, and eased the pain
2019/03/05
Easy to use product for me and my hubby. He wore his under his clothing for work and enjoyed the benefits of the relief he experienced even hours after he removed it.I was pain free for a day.Very good product,I have recommended it to all my friends. Thank you that I could be a part of this testing,I will be buying this again.
2019/03/04
The patch worked. No doubt about it. I put on the patch before i left for work and by the time i sat at my desk I felt the heat and the pain subsiding later. The only problem is that the band around the front soon began to roll up and bunch around my very large tummy. That was the reason i removed it after only 3 hours of use.
2019/03/04
I had my iud taken out and a new one inserted on Friday. With the insertion comes period pains that really works in my lower back. When I went to sleep I used the patch and to this day (4 days later) my back and period pain has disappeared. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
2019/03/04
I really loved this product. The warming effect give quick relief and it last for a long time, also love that I could wear it under my clothes.
2019/03/04
I was sceptical when taking it out of the package and couldn't believe that it will heat up. I slept with it on my lower back and it was hot the whole time and the heat relieves the pain a lot.
best
it works better than the rub rub i normally use,did buy another one at dis chem just its expensive
2019/03/04
Totally love it. It helped with my lower back pain immediately. I couldn't believe it.