Thrive High Protein Multigrain Cereal Chocolate Flavour

3,3 5 0 84 84 It is a convenient ready-to-eat meal for the whole family. It contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, to mental perfomance and to normal growth.
Thrive High Protein Multigrain Cereal Chocolate Flavour

10/09/2019
Best cereal
I love trying new things I must say I love this cereal I love the taste and it’s very easy to make
01/02/2019
Thrive
Chocolate is not the best flavour.I would try it again if manufacturers made an improvement.
27/06/2018
It contains too much sugar for a healthy cereal. It tastes good but I wont eat it again
22/06/2017
I have just tried this recently and I absolutely LOVE it. Quick, easy and super filling. Could this be given to a one year old?
17/02/2017
I have been trying this for the last month or so. Ive got the chocolate flavor and I must say, I am not yet convinced about this cereal.
19/11/2016
I have been eating Thrive cereals for about 6 months on the daily. The chocolate flavour, like most powdered cereals, does not do much justice in flavour and texture. I've stuck to the vanilla flavour. As other reviewers have said, it does use a lot of milk. The best option would be to use the sachet available option so you can portion your milk quantity.
29/10/2016
My daughter loves the competitors brand, tried this as it is better priced. Unfortunately she and her brother only took one bite and didn't want any more.
06/10/2016
My fussy toddler loves his pap. He will even show this for lunch!
06/10/2016
This range is very affordable compared to the similar range, the packaging is interesting and catches they eye quickly
06/10/2016
I was given a sample to try at home, I love it, it tastes so good an alternative to the competition and not as expensive.
20/09/2016
I bought a pack and must say the taste is okay but it uses a lot of milk. Do not think that I will buy this again.
14/09/2016
Thrive has become my daily breakfast cereal, it tastes super yummy and keeps me fuller for longer than most cereals, it is also great for a quick shake
06/09/2016
This looks amazing i would love to try this specially for the kidz
30/08/2016
I love this quick morning meal!! keeps me fuller for longer and almost tastes like pro-nutro
30/08/2016
I have tried this.. and the flavour is great ! and the betst part is that it is full of nutrition, quick and easy to make especially for days that I am running late, I have a few friends however who have not tried it , and would love to... you don't find it in many stores, which is kind of a problem , so it isn't to well known !!