Thrive High Protein Multigrain Cereal Chocolate Flavour

3,3 5 0 84 84 It is a convenient ready-to-eat meal for the whole family. It contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, to mental perfomance and to normal growth.
Thrive High Protein Multigrain Cereal Chocolate Flavour

30/08/2016
My kids really enjoyed it! I definitely prefer the texture to other similar products.
30/08/2016
I have recently bought this in store and I must say I do love it, I usually use it as a shake. So filling.
25/08/2016
This is a great new breakfast cereal, healthy and nice flavor - love the fact that its also high in protein : )
20/08/2016
I tried this product and was slightly disappointed. Taste wise it's a bit bland. I bought the chocolate flavour. I also tried the smoothie recipe on the side of the box but the end result was a very powdery taste. Personally not a big fan. however, it is well priced.
18/08/2016
The taste great even the kids like it. A must have everyday
15/08/2016
I have tried this, so not impressed looks and taste terrible!!!!
11/08/2016
I have tried it, doesn't beat the taste and mouthfeel of the competitors brand on the market currently. Mixing ratio as per packaging makes the product like a milkshake rather than a porridge, mouthfeel is gritty and not smooth.
11/08/2016
It's delicious. Love all the nutritional information and the idea for a banana choco smoothie. Great snack idea. Awesome product.
05/08/2016
I haven't tried the Chocolate flavour yet but I have tried the strawberry flavour it was great I would have it again.
05/08/2016
my kids like all the flavours but they like the chocolate more
05/08/2016
I found the strawberry flavour to be tastier than the chocolate one but it does wonders for the energy on the system.
03/08/2016
i use this product for my kids. they like it and it tastes good too.