4,3 5 0 43 43 No.1 Natural Acne Brand in Australia** The Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne Skincare range consists of 5 products which make up an easy to use daily 3 step-routine and 2 targeted application spots treatment, which is specifically formulated to help target, clear and prevent spots - naturally. Available to purchase at Wellness Warehouse.</p>
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Acne range

22/01/2020
ek weet tea tree oil is goed, ek sukkel met my vel so sal baie graag die produk wil probeer.
04/11/2019
My daughter have acne on her back and it don't look nice she refuse wearing strappy dresses during summer for the acne on her shoulders to
04/11/2019
would love to test and share this product with friends and familiy
01/11/2019
I have not tried this but certain;ly would love to due to my blemishes
01/11/2019
My friends told me it is a lovely product. Will try it in the future. defenetly and use it.
undefined
Would you please give me acne product testers. My son is 15 years. His face and oily with lot of acne. I've seen acne is taking his confidence away. Please help
01/11/2019
I've red the reviews and they all looks promising I will definitely try it for my teenage son he really suffer from acne thx
01/11/2019
Would like to test this product as i have been using so much products but no results
31/10/2019
I would like my 15 years old to try the product, as sge struggles with acne and oily skin. She also struggles with white and black heads. I ve seen testimonials from other parents that the product really helps.
31/10/2019
I would love to try it on my nephews they have such a problematic skin,very oily and acne prone. I would also like to try it in myself as I have a problem with pigmentation and wrinkles which are too deep for my age.
31/10/2019
I have never used it and I have read people's reviews, I think I need to buy it for my daughter because her skin is terrible. We tried all sorts of products but they are not giving us any joy
31/10/2019
I have a 14 year old boy, he has this teenage black spot on his face and would love to try this product on him
31/10/2019
I would love to try this ,I see many people are recommending it.
31/10/2019
Wow looking forward for my teenager to use it where can I buy I'm in Durban?
31/10/2019
Good Day, I have not tried this product but will be grateful if I could try a sample. Thank you,