TRESemmé Extra Hold Styling Hair Spray

4,8 5 0 386 386 TRESemmé Extra Hold Styling Hair Spray achieves maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold. All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day.<br> <br>Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background
TRESemmé Extra Hold Styling Hair Spray

09/04/2021
life saver
This is a life saver, it makes my life so easy for those "off" days where I just don't feel like drying hair. just tie it up spray some of this and off I go. Those cans lasts long as well. definitely a good buy for those women who don't have much time to spend on their hair! or even better for the ones who styles their hair!
05/04/2021
Good
Started to use it recently. It holds my curls tightly, but the only thing that's worrying is the white dandruff looking thing it leaves on hair but it's washable.
12/03/2021
Tresemme
It's my favourite hair brand and it keeps my hair neat and tidy
11/03/2021
Hair spray
I absolutely love it doesn't leave the hair dry gives it a shine while holding those curls
03/03/2021
Amazing!!
This is honestly the only product that holds hair 24 hours without worries , I absolutely love it 😍
01/03/2021
Almost
I was a bit disappointed in the product. I didn't find it worked as an extra strong hold spray. I don't have exceptionally thick hair, nor a lot of hair; I'd comb my hair back and it held it for an hour or two and then it would just flip down.
27/02/2021
I love it!
I love love love this product. It works well on my natural hair and wigs too. I spray it and it holds my curls perfectly. It doesn’t cause build up and doesn’t leave residue. I highly recommend this product.
25/02/2021
Hours of Hold
I use this quite often. I love how it keeps everything in place, either when I have my hair naturally set or straightened out. For a hairspray it actually smells quite nice. It is not tacky at all. I recommend this.
22/02/2021
Hair spray
Hold my hair well. Not heavy. Last all day. I will purchase again.
22/02/2021
TreSemme Spray
Just love the extra hold and instant style you get from the spray. It smells amazing and my hair feels soft not tacky as it does with other brands. Have received my sample and will buy again.
20/02/2021
This hairspray is light and strong at the same time. It holds your hair but doesn't make it look like you have hairspray on. It's very natural
20/02/2021
Tamed curls!
I love to curl my hair, but it never stays in place! This defs is a life saver, always recommend it 👌
Silky hair
I have never been so happy with my hair in a very long time until I found it. Easy to style my natural hair and my weaves. Thank you I will sure recommend it to try
Excellent
Amazing and makes hair look natural and free. Well worth it for the price.
Frizz Free
I tried this product and was really great when it tamed the little uncontrollable fly-aways