4,8 5 0 262 262 TRESemmé Extra Hold Styling Hair Spray achieves maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold. All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day.<br> <br>Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background
TRESemmé Extra Hold Styling Hair Spray

25/01/2021
Tresemme holding spray
It does hold and your hair stays fresh,but l think it may work wonders with white person,s hair
24/01/2021
Love Tressemme
I love all tressemme products, i recently ran out of my shampoo lastweek, they revive my wigs and hair leaving it smell and look good. The best for hair and wigs .
24/01/2021
Crew Life
As a cabin Crew or international flight attendant I don’t have time to worry about fly away hair or looking like I have a helmet on. This product is great and ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
23/01/2021
I recommend it 100%
It makes my curls stayed in for an entire day it's so amazing and smells nice
23/01/2021
Hair spray
Best holding spray ever now my hairstyles could last me for days without need to visit the saloon so often. The extra holding spray helps me to budget a lot on my hairstyle.
22/01/2021
Once use @ the saloon after hair tong the holding spray hold the hair for more that 4days before my hair went back to normal,I would definitely recommend it to all the saloon owners to use this product on their clients.
Tresemme
Keeps my curls in place as well as keeps my daughter's hair neat in her ponytail. Gives us both a great shine and smell amazing
Extra hold
My curls has stayed in for an entire day it's so amazing and smells nice
Perfect for occasions
This product smells amazing. I used it for my wedding and it helped my hair stay perfect. It does not damage your hair or give you an headache like most other hair sprays. Im staying with using this hair spray
Tresemme hairspray
This hairspray is great on my hair, it hold my hairstyle for a long period and it's fast drying.
21/01/2021
Good
It holds my hair in position. I like the smell. Very good
The best hairspray ever
By far the most trusted brand. Especially after my curls, this spray enables my curls hold and stay in so much longer.
21/01/2021
Leaves clothes clean and smelling fresh
Leaves the clothes clean and smelling fresh it does a wonderful job
Strong Hold
This is a good product, I just don't like the "wet Look" it gives my hair. I tend to spray and then pat down fly aways which then looks as if I have wet my hair and if I then brush too much, it brushes the product out.
Extra hold
This is by far the best hair spray love it, I’ve used this for years and will still for year to com