TRESemmé Extra Hold Styling Hair Spray

4,8 5 0 406 406 TRESemmé Extra Hold Styling Hair Spray achieves maximum hold with extra flyaway control. This hair style product leaves no stiffness—just water-free, humidity-resistant flexible hold. All your hairstyles will be frizz-free and with all the grip and control you need all day.<br> <br>Fragrance description: A refreshing top note of juicy pear, crisp apple and succulent peach gives way to a beautiful floral bouquet of rose, jasmine and muguet. Back notes of precious cedar wood and sandalwood wrapped in musk creates a soft textured background
TRESemmé Extra Hold Styling Hair Spray

30/08/2021
Strong hold!
Wow! This product was a lifesaver. I curled my hair for a wedding I attended and used this on my curls. I previously had a problem with the curls opening up whenever I curled my hair but not with this product. It held my curls throughout the event and it has such a lovely scent to it which is an added bonus!
12/08/2021
Perfect Hold
It holds your hair firmly and definitely does the job. It also has a nice smell to it.
09/08/2021
Tresseme
I've tried this holding spray by Tresseme and absolutely loved the results. It doesnt make your hair hard and has a great smell whilst allowing you to rock your hairdo as desired for a longer time
04/08/2021
Without this product my hair for matric farewell would have been a disaster... But due to this amazing product my hair was in the same style for 3 days even after waking up... I would recommend this to anyone lookikng for something to keep their hair saine.
01/08/2021
Strong hold
Strong hold for that lasting effect. Absolutely excellent, no better hair spray.
14/07/2021
I always struggled to set my curls it would only stay in for 2 to 3 hours but with this amazing product I can rock my curls for days
13/07/2021
Tresemme hair spray
I used this product numerous times, love the results.
28/06/2021
A must have product!
It’s good product used it on my curls and it’s holds for days. And I bought the curl spray from the same brand
25/06/2021
GOOD
Does not leave a white residual on your hair, smells good and holds your hair in place for a long time
24/06/2021
Must have
This product is a must have for days you have no energy or time to do hair and it smells really great too .
18/06/2021
A must for every woman
Tresseme Hairspray is a wonderful product. A tried and trusted product to keep hairstyles intact and in place. even locks curly hair in place offering no more "fly aways" on those windy days. Never been disappointed by any product in the Tresseme range.
24/05/2021
Not bad
This product is okay not the best. Holds curls but not for too long
12/05/2021
Pretty cool
This prodect holds curls pretty nicely. The only problem is that it leaves a while cost over the hair which ain't cute.
11/05/2021
Excellent
Really nice hair spray...no stickiness...perfect on the hair.
07/05/2021
Enjoy good hair days
This product really sets your hair style very well and doesn't leave the hair feeling sticky like many hairsprays do. Quite impressed. Will enjoy many good hair days with this.