4,2 5 0 37 37 Tropika Slenda, the slender choice
Tropika Slenda Strawberry with a twist of Cranberry

10/02/2020
Juicy
Perfect when chilled, beautiful taste - i love it .
29/01/2020
Tropika Slenda
For someone that had to watch my sugar intake extensively, I really enjoyed this product on a nice warm day. I enjoyed the taste and flavour. My only down side to this product was that it's not big enough. But as a little treat, it's pretty solid.
06/11/2019
Strawberry Tropika
I didn't think anything of it really compared to the original. Nothing unique. There's nothing specific to like. I don't think it needs improvements. It just didn't appeal to me
12/10/2019
Tropica slenda
lovely healthy drink good strawberry flavour good for breakfast and also any time snack kids to love as well as adults should be more good flavors i reccomend to all this drink
12/09/2019
Tropica
I love the packaging my kids love the taste as well
09/09/2019
cute package
love this! smooth taste, melts in your mouth and quenches your thirst
29/08/2019
tropika
It didn't really impress me. The combo of strawberry and cranberry didn't settle on my palate well. Left an aftertaste like a bad sweetener. I would keep the flavour more simple.
22/08/2019
Bad aftertaste
Its an ok drink overall, I only trieD this product once and never again, since I hated the aftertaste it left in my mouth
22/08/2019
Tropika slander strawberry
I have tasted it once and it is tastey and refreshing but it has that bitter after taste and I did not like that. Amazing product
12/07/2019
Leaves a bit of an aftertaste
Although it is really not bad tasting, I find it has a bit of an aftertaste. The artificial sweetner is very strong. Maybe try a different sweetner
02/07/2019
Refreshing.....
Saw it a while ago at the local garage store. Took a chance and WOW...think I am hooked. A fantastic thirst quencher with an interesting twist of flavours, leaving you with wanting more.
27/06/2019
Yaas!
I love it! It's low carb so I know it won't do anything to my weight. I love the taste and that it tastes like a classic Tropical which we all love. I would definitely recommend!
27/06/2019
Great taste
My husband and kids loved it. Unfortunately I couldn't taste it as I'm allergic to strawberries.
26/06/2019
smooth
This is just delicious, smooth and quite refreshing. When I buy this, my son always wants more.
25/06/2019
Healthy kids happy kids
Love this product. Easy for kids to open and sip away.