4,7 5 0 68 68 Naturally washes away germs and leaves your skin feeling healthy and cool.

27/11/2017
My boys love this soap bar. Refreshes and cleans like no other soap bar. Effective in keeping their skin clean and healthy. Very nice fragrance..smooths skin..my husband loves it! Leaves skin fresh and cool!
07/11/2017
Great for Men. A product that works, and has a lasting effect.
25/10/2017
Vaseline men is not harsh on skin, leave your skin feeling smooth and moist, best product. I would recommend it any day.
25/07/2017
06/07/2017
My husband loves this product. Smells so good and not harsh on the skin
21/06/2017
since I am the one doing grocery , I should try it . maybe my husband will love it. he has a very dry skin.
20/06/2017
MY BF IS USING IT, ABSOLUTELY LOVELY, LOVE IT WHEN HE COMES FROM A SHOWER, AND HE SAYS ITS NOT HARSH ON HIS SKIN SO HE ALSO ENJOY;S IT,
06/06/2017
I love the smell of the #VaselineMen soap. i always use my brother's soap when they are around
27/03/2017
15/02/2017
The smell is so nice and fresh and definitely has a manly scent to it, my husband loves it and so do I.
12/12/2016
I have been using this bar for a long time now, but i never get used to the fresh-cool sensation after my shower! There's nothing like coming home dirty & sweaty after a long day and getting all that grime off, leaving you this fresh! I definitely recommend this product to any guy!
10/12/2016
Nothing more than comming out of the shower feeling fresh and cool
05/12/2016
I bought this for my husbands travel bag and he loves it. Although it is not as easy to travel with as the shower gel, he says the smell is better for him and it makes more "bubbles"! :) I would definitely recommend it, just try it once!
14/11/2017
I would like to try this product. even though it's for men. I have a sensitive skin and would like to find a product that works for me.
16/10/2017
Would love for my husband and sons to try . heard of this product from friends