4,7 5 0 68 68 Naturally washes away germs and leaves your skin feeling healthy and cool.

01/07/2017
Am not a man but I do have a 17 year old son, his got Pimple's would love for him to try it out, maybe it will make a difference on his face. Thank you in advance.
28/06/2017
I will buy this soap for my hubby,hope he will like it.
24/06/2017
My hubby would be happy to receive this bar soap for a test
21/06/2017
This product can only be very good, my husband uses Nivia for men.
10/06/2017
My husband has not tried this product. Please send us a sample.
06/06/2017
I have not tried it but i would like to get to try.
30/05/2017
Would like to try this soap, not all men products great, open for trying something new
30/04/2017
Looks like an amazing product. Please send some samples fro my hubby to try.
05/04/2017
Haven't tried it. Am more of a face wash (squeeze the tube and all kinda guy) but l guess getting back to basics and using a bar that promises to deliver good results won't hurt.
28/02/2017
I have not yet purchased or tried this product -please send samples for my husband to test
27/02/2017
I would love a sample for my hubby to try Bless you Wends
22/02/2017
I have not yet purchased your product. Please send a sample for my husband to test
16/02/2017
Would like to try this my husband has sensitive skin so would like to see how it would be on his skin.
25/01/2017
This product looks amazing and I am sure hubby will enjoy this product so much! I am glad to see this is on the market and will definitely look out for this! I have always enjoyed the Vaseline range.
24/01/2017
I have not seen this on our shelves yet. Vaseline soap! This sounds great. I would like a sample for my brother who works in the sun daily. I like the idea that it makes "lots of bubbles"!