4,7 5 0 68 68 Naturally washes away germs and leaves your skin feeling healthy and cool.

20/01/2017
My husband uses nivea all the time and when I shave my legs, I use the nivea. I know Vaseline will be much better. Can't wait to try this out.
16/01/2017
I would love for my husband to give this a try. I haven't seen it yet
20/12/2016
I would like to get this product for my husband to try. I trust Vaseline products.
19/12/2016
My husband loves feeling fresh all day long. and hates it when his deodorant disappoints him. i have heard a lot of this product.would like to give this a try, we always buy one brand sop for all to use,maybe i should start buying his own soap. would like to try this, pls send me a sample HTC!!
16/12/2016
My partner struggles with shaving bumps and pimples as a result of shaving and nothing seems to remedy this problem. Would like him to try the Vaseline men skin cooling body and face bar!
14/12/2016
My husband should try this, like most men (I assume) they take very little care washing their face with a specific product, usually the 3-in-1 hair-body-shaving gel. Please could you send this product to me and I will be sure to give you my opinion on how well it has worked for my husband.
12/12/2016
Vaselien kom al n lang pad saam met my enlater my huisgesin, dus is die produk baie welkom by ons. Ons sal dit moet beproef
10/12/2016
My husband have not tried it but he would love to get some samples.
08/12/2016
would love to try it ...my man got sensible skin so i guess it would be perfect for him
07/12/2016
I have not tried this yet with my friends and family, I would love to try it out!
07/12/2016
I will look out for this product and ask my husband to put it to the test. He is Lux fan, but perhaps we can convert him
06/12/2016
My husband just loves the vaseline men products, will be looking for this soap bar on my next shopping trip.
06/12/2016
Thank you for a mens range... Hubby now can stop using my products. Id like him to try this... Please send me a sample for him. It will help keep bedroom annoyance at bay.
04/12/2016
Please my husband would love to test this product because he use Nivea yust like me we love Nivea creams
03/12/2016
Please send me this product that I can test would like the opportunity to do this.