5 5 0 104 104 Produced and bottled in Namibia, this flavoured sparkling drink brings you a new refreshment to try.

23/07/2015
Very different but loved it! Refreshing love both flavours
11/06/2015
I was very impressed with this drink, and I would like to try the orange flavour as well. Definitely a re-purchase candidate
09/06/2015
Refreshing, nice to drink with lots of ice
20/02/2015
Quite something different and refreshing because in summer time you are always looking for something different also not so sweet like flavoured bottle water
30/09/2014
i have the tried drink, it is very refreshing, tastes good and the marula flavour is delicious, i bought them at pick and pay, tasty
27/09/2014
Loved this so much!! Please sir can I have some more?
17/09/2014
I had this drink in Zambia and glad to see we are no stocking it in SA, it is really good!!!!
16/09/2014
My son bought me one of this drinks just this morning! It's an excellent drink for the summer! Ice cold, not to sweet, and the tasty malt taste is very refreshing! I will definetly buy it.
15/09/2014
I had a taste at the shop the other day, it is very good but what I love most about this product is that it has the cool look for young adults who are going to be driving, a good looking alcohol free drink is always a winner.
09/09/2014
I have tried this and its absolutely amazing the taste is smooth and so refreshing
05/09/2014
I tried it, and it was really nice. I would definitely buy this product again.
05/09/2014
Very tasty and refreshing. Love it. Would love to try all the flavours. Have only had the marula. Samples would be nice
02/09/2014
Love it and the wild orange one is my favourite.No more appletisser for me, Vigo comes out tops :). It's already in stores, I know I've seen it at Pick n Pay.
26/08/2015
I have not tried it before but can you send me a sample please. my fam would luv it
25/08/2015
I will like to try it me and my family please can you send me some samples