5 5 0 104 104 Produced and bottled in Namibia, this flavoured sparkling drink brings you a new refreshment to try.

2015/07/23
Very different but loved it! Refreshing love both flavours
2015/06/11
I was very impressed with this drink, and I would like to try the orange flavour as well. Definitely a re-purchase candidate
2015/06/09
Refreshing, nice to drink with lots of ice
2015/02/20
Quite something different and refreshing because in summer time you are always looking for something different also not so sweet like flavoured bottle water
2014/09/30
i have the tried drink, it is very refreshing, tastes good and the marula flavour is delicious, i bought them at pick and pay, tasty
2014/09/27
Loved this so much!! Please sir can I have some more?
2014/09/17
I had this drink in Zambia and glad to see we are no stocking it in SA, it is really good!!!!
2014/09/16
My son bought me one of this drinks just this morning! It's an excellent drink for the summer! Ice cold, not to sweet, and the tasty malt taste is very refreshing! I will definetly buy it.
2014/09/15
I had a taste at the shop the other day, it is very good but what I love most about this product is that it has the cool look for young adults who are going to be driving, a good looking alcohol free drink is always a winner.
2014/09/09
I have tried this and its absolutely amazing the taste is smooth and so refreshing
2014/09/05
I tried it, and it was really nice. I would definitely buy this product again.
2014/09/05
Very tasty and refreshing. Love it. Would love to try all the flavours. Have only had the marula. Samples would be nice
2014/09/02
Love it and the wild orange one is my favourite.No more appletisser for me, Vigo comes out tops :). It's already in stores, I know I've seen it at Pick n Pay.
2015/08/26
I have not tried it before but can you send me a sample please. my fam would luv it
2015/08/25
I will like to try it me and my family please can you send me some samples