4 5 0 17 17 Produced and bottled in Namibia, this flavoured sparkling drink brings you a new refreshment to try.
Vigo Malt Soft Drink Wild Orange Flavoured

27/07/2015
this is a very nice and tasty product for people on a diet
24/07/2015
Havent tried it yet please send me a sample the kids aare so fussy with wat thay have to drink
22/07/2015
I have not seen this in my local supermarket, is it available everywhere? would love to try it.
22/07/2015
I have not tried this Vigo Malt soft drink , please send me a sample.
21/07/2015
I have not tried this product but will love to test it.
21/07/2015
I have not tried this yet. Do not always buy just anything to drink , but would love to try some and maybe keep on buying it if i like it. So can i try some please. Thank you.
21/07/2015
This product is totally new to me. I havn't seen it in the shops yet. I would like to try it out it looks delicious. We used to live in Namibia so I am curious to know more about it.
21/07/2015
would love to try this product. i will definitely be on the lookout for it on my next visit to my supermarket
20/07/2015
This drink looks really interesting. I would like to sample it as I always enjoy discovering new tastes.
13/07/2015
I'm not a big fan of malt but this looks yum, will certainly like to try it!
09/05/2015
i have not tasted this product i would really like to have one.
07/01/2015
I have never seen this. My husband and his friends would love it just because it has malt
30/12/2014
Not yet seen this in our shops, but it looks quite refreshing
02/10/2014
i've never seen this, please send me a sample to try
30/09/2014
Love to try out new things.Will give it a go.