4,4 5 0 114 114 This fruity flavoured multi syrup is packed with vitamins and minerals. This unique, expertly-formulated supplement makes getting the daily vitamins A-B-C as easy as 1-2-3.

08/05/2017
This is literally the only multivitamin that my daughter will take. She says it smells like a Frizzpop sucker and it does too! Tastes nice and she loves it. Im hoping to use this so she doesnt get too sick during winter.
18/04/2017
my daughter ONLY had these vits at a toddler. she refused the chew tablets. I also found the price to be good and as you give less, the bottle last much longer than other brands.
10/02/2017
my kids love it and it good to see that vital is creating more
20/05/2016
My kids loves this too much,i will buy more of it.especially wen teething
28/02/2016
We have tried nearly every multivitamin out there but this is what my kids have taken to. In prep for the flu season we use it more often now. Great tasting and no lingering after taste.
28/01/2016
I have used this for my son and he didnt get ill while on it.
17/11/2015
We use to buy this for our grand daughter , but is a bit to pricey for us. Could you send me some for her please? Thank you.
11/11/2015
This Vital together with Creche Guard always best to have and now and then I incorporate Scotts emulsion but found Vital to work best.
09/11/2015
I started using this product recently. My son is 2 years and it has increased his appetite. Now I don't stress about his eating as much even if he only nibbles the whole day.
17/01/2015
we have been using this product for sometime and its an excellent product. it maintains the health standard we have for our son and family. i recommend it:)
19/11/2013
This is a great product, I gave my kids aged 3
21/08/2013
my kids love it and it good to see that vital is creating more
25/07/2013
My kids are super fussy with vitamins and don`t like gum ones. These vitamins are not only great tasting and also very easy to give! Puts your mind at ease that your kids are getting the best for them! All I will every use!
06/06/2016
Would like to try this product as my kisds hates the taste of many I tried. ..
31/05/2016
I would like to try this for my child. Always a mission with the taste.