4,7 5 0 103 103 Vital Kids Viral Boost is a delicious orange-flavoured emulsion paked with immune-supporting nutrients plus the indigenous South African herb, Pelargonium, renowned wordwide for it`s positive effect on the immune system.

2018/12/05
viral boost
not bad tasting. easy to mix into kiddies milk or bottle to boost immunity
2018/09/10
EXCELLENT PRODUCT
Vital kids is marvellous, it was very helpful during winter time for my daughter. highly recommend this product. you'll never go wrong
2015/10/29
kept my daughter healthy through the winter, she loves the taste, great product
2015/10/23
Great for kids, especially during change of seasons. Energy and wellbeing
2015/10/20
My Granddaughter is turning 4 next month, and I find that anything that boosts her immune system is great. She doesn't get sick often, and is as bright as a button. I use Viral boost regularly and it seems to keep the sniffles away.
2015/10/14
I bought it for our 9 year old daughter and I must say that it realy works.Will always buy it from now on.
2015/10/05
great for the kids immune systems especially when they are at school or crèche. definitely something great to keep at home.A must have
2015/08/03
boost for kids.....my daughter will love to try for more energy
2015/07/06
Love this product for my kids. It tastes great so it's easy to give. Love the combination of ingredients. Helps boost the immune system.
2015/07/04
my son is using this at the moment, he is 1yrs old. Since he started on this he hasnt been sick and has lots of energy, eats well also.
2015/06/22
Amazing product would recommend to any parent especially if your child is in preschool.
2014/05/22
Great product and my kids love the taste.
2013/05/30
Its fantastic tastes good and my kids truly have not been sick since they started taking it what a wonderful safe product
2013/05/30
Got this over the weekend, kids dont really like meds but lets hope this helps in stopping them colds.
2013/05/28
It is very good. Its boosts the children`s immune system and have a great taste