4,7 5 0 103 103 Vital Kids Viral Boost is a delicious orange-flavoured emulsion paked with immune-supporting nutrients plus the indigenous South African herb, Pelargonium, renowned wordwide for it`s positive effect on the immune system.

05/12/2018
viral boost
not bad tasting. easy to mix into kiddies milk or bottle to boost immunity
10/09/2018
EXCELLENT PRODUCT
Vital kids is marvellous, it was very helpful during winter time for my daughter. highly recommend this product. you'll never go wrong
29/10/2015
kept my daughter healthy through the winter, she loves the taste, great product
23/10/2015
Great for kids, especially during change of seasons. Energy and wellbeing
20/10/2015
My Granddaughter is turning 4 next month, and I find that anything that boosts her immune system is great. She doesn't get sick often, and is as bright as a button. I use Viral boost regularly and it seems to keep the sniffles away.
14/10/2015
I bought it for our 9 year old daughter and I must say that it realy works.Will always buy it from now on.
05/10/2015
great for the kids immune systems especially when they are at school or crèche. definitely something great to keep at home.A must have
03/08/2015
boost for kids.....my daughter will love to try for more energy
06/07/2015
Love this product for my kids. It tastes great so it's easy to give. Love the combination of ingredients. Helps boost the immune system.
04/07/2015
my son is using this at the moment, he is 1yrs old. Since he started on this he hasnt been sick and has lots of energy, eats well also.
22/06/2015
Amazing product would recommend to any parent especially if your child is in preschool.
22/05/2014
Great product and my kids love the taste.
30/05/2013
Its fantastic tastes good and my kids truly have not been sick since they started taking it what a wonderful safe product
30/05/2013
Got this over the weekend, kids dont really like meds but lets hope this helps in stopping them colds.
28/05/2013
It is very good. Its boosts the children`s immune system and have a great taste