4,5 5 0 306 306 Made in Germany, these orange flavoured effervescent tablets support good health!

2018/09/06
Winter sickness
I didn't get sick this winter and I really think it is because of all this Multi Vitamin tablets that I took. I only drank one a day and can say that it helped.
2018/08/16
I found the taste pleasant and I think it worked for me.
2018/08/13
I religiously take this when i feel that im getting sick. it works amazingly and tastes yummy. i would recommend this to anyone who struggles to take tablets.
2018/08/01
I buy this every month for my husband and since using this product he rarely ever get sick anymore were he use to be sick a lot.
2018/07/03
This is great for anyone who needs a boost in energy, I generally take a few when I feel a cold/flu coming on.
2018/04/23
I like to use this when I feel a cold/flu coming on. It's a great booster or everyday vitamin.
2018/04/05
When you're a busy mom it is vital to keep healthy. This product keeps you on top of your game!
2018/02/14
Another combo All in great for the kids and adult I very recommended
2017/11/08
Nice to build your immune system when you know you are going to be exposed to situations that may lead to a cold or flu
2017/09/16
Absolutely love this, it works better than the more expensive brands.
2017/08/17
Gives you that extra boost in the morning, since i have taken this vitamin, nice way to keep the flu away as well.
2017/05/24
I tried this... easily accessible Vitamin from Most Retail stores... I felt the difference and a definite - BOOST - VOOST... and great tasting effervescent.
2017/05/17
I have used these and it really has a nice taste. Perfect to boost up for the winter. I would recommend this product.
2017/03/07
2017/03/03
I tried this once before and it's a good choice, I love the taste.