4,5 5 0 306 306 Made in Germany, these orange flavoured effervescent tablets support good health!

06/09/2018
Winter sickness
I didn't get sick this winter and I really think it is because of all this Multi Vitamin tablets that I took. I only drank one a day and can say that it helped.
16/08/2018
I found the taste pleasant and I think it worked for me.
13/08/2018
I religiously take this when i feel that im getting sick. it works amazingly and tastes yummy. i would recommend this to anyone who struggles to take tablets.
01/08/2018
I buy this every month for my husband and since using this product he rarely ever get sick anymore were he use to be sick a lot.
03/07/2018
This is great for anyone who needs a boost in energy, I generally take a few when I feel a cold/flu coming on.
23/04/2018
I like to use this when I feel a cold/flu coming on. It's a great booster or everyday vitamin.
05/04/2018
When you're a busy mom it is vital to keep healthy. This product keeps you on top of your game!
14/02/2018
Another combo All in great for the kids and adult I very recommended
08/11/2017
Nice to build your immune system when you know you are going to be exposed to situations that may lead to a cold or flu
16/09/2017
Absolutely love this, it works better than the more expensive brands.
17/08/2017
Gives you that extra boost in the morning, since i have taken this vitamin, nice way to keep the flu away as well.
24/05/2017
I tried this... easily accessible Vitamin from Most Retail stores... I felt the difference and a definite - BOOST - VOOST... and great tasting effervescent.
17/05/2017
I have used these and it really has a nice taste. Perfect to boost up for the winter. I would recommend this product.
07/03/2017
03/03/2017
I tried this once before and it's a good choice, I love the taste.