4,5 5 0 57 57 Weigh-Less Reduced Oil Dressing with low in saturated fat and it's sweet& tangy. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Weigh-Less was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Low in fat, and Organic”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

05/06/2019
Lovely Honey Mustard
Just loved the taste, and knowing that it had less oil was a great bonus.
04/06/2019
Weighless honey and mustard salad dressing
Like this product. The flavour is still great even if it has less oil in the dressing.
15/01/2019
Excellent dressing
Love this dressing, taste is fantastic plus the benefits justify the price. Will definitely be buying this one again .
11/09/2018
Lovely
It helps alot for me as i am constantly having to eat healthy and knowing there product that helps me maintain my weight is amazing
27/08/2018
great weigh-less dressing
I bought this dressing after it was recommended tome by a friend. I was skeptical about the taste it's have compared to the non-reduced oil dressings. but i was blown away. we couldn't even tell that it contained less oil. this one comes highly recommended. plus it's almost summer now. so it's a GO-TO
31/07/2018
great flavor!!! This is my go-to salad dressing whilst on a diet. perfect taste
09/05/2018
Another great product by Weigh-Less. This dressing is a great way to spice up a salad and will leave you wanting more.
18/11/2019
Like, to test it out. Thank you....................................
23/09/2019
I would love to try this product since I hear it's good for people who are watching thei weight. I will definitely look out for it next time I an at the grocery store.
19/09/2019
I would really love to try this product since I'm overweight and trying by all means to eat healthy
16/09/2019
i have never tried it nor check it out. Hopefully it taste nice.next time i will check it out.
12/09/2019
Would like to try this as it is hard to find weight loss products or diabetic products which have full flavors. Most leave a synthetic taste in mouth. Like most honey and mustard products.
10/09/2019
I haven't tried it but since I'm on a weigh loss journey I will definitely try it
04/09/2019
I would love to try it especially now that I'm trying to lose weight
13/08/2019
Would love to have a taste of it and am sure it taste amazing and it is reduced oil.