4,5 5 0 88 88 Wellington's Sweet Jalapeno sauce with no added colourants, MSG or flavourings.

2019/07/03
Great taste
Sweet Jalapeno sauce is a jummy extra with anything you eat from cheese platters to burgers or hotdogs. Great taste and it doesn't burn. i would recommend this product to everyone.
2019/07/02
Sweet Jalapino
I love this sauce its very refreshing and not to hot, very tasty with anything
2019/07/02
Best Jalapeno Sauce
I simply love this sauce. It is a great accompaniment to any dish. It is not strong at all yet bursting with flavour that even the kids can eat it. This is a must have in my house!
2019/06/27
Love this product
i really enjoy this product. I still have to convince my family that about that.
2019/06/27
What a surprise
We really enjoy this product. We just can't get enough, it's sweet enough and spicy.
2019/06/26
Love the Jalepeno favour, not too hot, lovely flavour and bite to it,
Great taste
I love this product as it suits both myself and my husband who does not like extremely hot sauces. I love hot and tasty sauces but this one is pleasant to use on sandwiches and as a food topping
2019/06/25
Good with a strong bite to it
Bought this product for the first time today...tastes good..like the sweet chili but with a bite to it...hotness is good.
Favourite by far
I came across this sweet jalapeno sauce while on holiday. Ever since then it is our favourite in our household. It is so tastefully. I use it in marinated, pasta sauces and an dipping sauce. 10/10
Wellingtons Sweet Jalapeno
I just love this sauce. Myself and my son love jalapenos and was so excited when we first saw this on the shelfs. We eat if with all our food, add to our favorite curry dish as well for the extra spicy flavor.
Wellington’s jalepeno sauce
Very good. Maybe a bit too sweet Could be a bit more spicy
2019/06/23
Jalapeno Sauce
Love it. It has surely replaced sweet chilli sauce in our house. Would be awesome if they have it in mild(current) and hot.
2019/06/22
Yum
Loved it. Could have been a bit hotter. A bit more of a jalapeno kick.
2019/06/21
A must buy
My new obsession, only glae is that I would have loved it even more if it was a bit more stronger
2019/06/21
Wellington Sweet Jalapino Sauce
I Love it, not too strong. Every member of the family loves it. The new sauce in the house replacement for sweet chili sauce