4,6 5 0 115 115 Wellington's Sweet Jalapeno sauce with no added colourants, MSG or flavourings.

16/09/2019
Perfect!
This has become our new favorite in our house hold.. its good on basically anything! Just love it :)
10/09/2019
jalapeno sauces
I would suggest you put more jalapenos and i find it too sweet... mabybe with more jalapenos it will give a kick..
09/09/2019
Jalapeno Sauce Test
slightly too sweet. more of a jalapeno chutney. could do with a spicier variant.
02/09/2019
Pleasantly surprised
Tried this recently and was pleasantly surprised luved the flavor and have since added this to my sauce collection every month
27/08/2019
Flippen awesome
Really delicious. Well done Wellingtons :) Keep the new flavor sensations coming - try a HOT chili next like Bird Eye or something it will be a HUGE hit!!!!
23/08/2019
TASTY SAUCES
I like this product as I just recently tried it. I would suggest a little bit more jelopenos it to give it a kick but it is still good.
22/08/2019
Burning is fun
Best taste in the world, second time buying it and would definitely buy it again . Product definitely recommended for anyone who loves a bit of a burn
20/08/2019
Wellingtons's Sweet Jalapeno Sauce
Love that I too can enjoy a Jalapeno sauce without burning my mouth away. There is just the right amount of sweetness
20/08/2019
It tastes amazing with toasted cheese sandwich. My family can't stop bragging about it
18/08/2019
A combination of hot and sweetness all in one.I like spicy hot food and the sweet jalapeno sauce adds the hot and sweet flavour to my food.I use it on my eggs and chips. I would Recommend it to anyone.
15/08/2019
Awesome Product - Delish
I tasted this at my boyfriends mom's house, she made a dip with it - well, needless to say we stock it in our house now too. The flavour is to die for
13/08/2019
Excellent product
Love this product! Such a nice taste, really recommend this sauce. Enjoy cooking with it as well
13/08/2019
GREAT STUFF
For someone who loves spice food and jalapenos this is just great. Real tasty and convenient. Goes well with burgers and chips and just a well all rounder when using it in dips.
29/07/2019
Wellington's Sweet Jalapeño Sauce
My family loves it. It has a nice crunchy texture & it is not too spicy. It has a good balance between sweet & spicy.
29/07/2019
Love the taste
I love this product. The combination of little burn but sweetness is just right. It has become a new family favorite that we share and recommend to everyone we have dinner with.