4,5 5 0 87 87 Wellington's Sweet Jalapeno sauce with no added colourants, MSG or flavourings.

2019/06/20
Loved Loved loved it!
My family and I together loved the Wellington Sweet Jalapeno sauce, first time buying it and we definitely be buying it again.
2019/06/20
love love
i love love love this product, it goes on everything i eat!!!! Its a must buy every month
My hubby...
My husband loves this sauce, it is on my monthly shopping list and if it is out of stock he is not happy :)
Love love love it
Bought it when I noticed it in store. Love it and kids enjoy too.
2019/06/19
I enjoy this so much. I can finally eat something chilli related and actually handle it as it's not hot.
Best..
Admittedly I'm a Wellington fan and a jalapeno fan.. But combined, it's amazing! I'm totally in love with it the spicy, tangy and sweet taste.
Wellington's sweet jalapeno sauce
Yum yum yum. One of the best sauces I have had in a while. Replaced our normal sweet chilli with this.
Wellington's Sweet Jalapeño Sauce
I Love it not too strong just right. I cannot get enough of this sweet jalapeno sauce. Every member of the family loves it. The new sauce in the house replacement for sweet chili sauce.
Jelapeno sauce
Just love this product. It is not hot and we have it about on all meals.....Another Wellingtons Great sauce!
Family enjoys
My family enjoys the taste but not my thing. Not chilli enough for me its very similar to Mrs Balls.
My new favourite sauce
Wellington's Sweet Jalapeño sauce is an impressive product because it blends well with any meal. The flavour is balanced, not too hot, not too sweet and not dominating over the flavours of the main meal. Conveniently packaged and reasonably priced, it is now my family's favourite sauce.
2019/06/18
WELLINGTONS
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT, IT DOESN'T BURN. THE TASTE IS SO COMPLIMENTING YOU CAN USE IT ON ANY FOOD. EVEN PEOPLE THAT DON'T EAT HOT STUFF WILL ENJOY THIS. I LOVE THIS MORE THAN THE SWEET CHILLI.
2019/06/18
Awesome!!
Love jalepino sauces. This sauce could have a bit more bite though
2019/06/16
Spicy, but lovely
Not as strong as some other brands, although still packs a good punch, but masked with sufficient sweetness. Overall great quality and the longner it keeps, the stronger it actually becomes.
2019/06/15
Latest permanent addition to the grocery list
Can only say Wow! Bought a bottle of this to try instead of the normal sweet chilli and now we can never go back! It's perfect on everything and we love the taste. Will keep on buying!!!