4,5 5 0 92 92 Wellington's Sweet Jalapeno sauce with no added colourants, MSG or flavourings.

2019/06/18
WELLINGTONS
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT, IT DOESN'T BURN. THE TASTE IS SO COMPLIMENTING YOU CAN USE IT ON ANY FOOD. EVEN PEOPLE THAT DON'T EAT HOT STUFF WILL ENJOY THIS. I LOVE THIS MORE THAN THE SWEET CHILLI.
2019/06/18
Awesome!!
Love jalepino sauces. This sauce could have a bit more bite though
2019/06/16
Spicy, but lovely
Not as strong as some other brands, although still packs a good punch, but masked with sufficient sweetness. Overall great quality and the longner it keeps, the stronger it actually becomes.
2019/06/15
Latest permanent addition to the grocery list
Can only say Wow! Bought a bottle of this to try instead of the normal sweet chilli and now we can never go back! It's perfect on everything and we love the taste. Will keep on buying!!!
Awesome flavor
I cannot get enough of this sweet jalapeno sauce. Every member in the family loves it.
Wellington's Sauce
This Product is so on point with the exact amount of heat. Its lovely on our food. We use it on everything. Both me and my hubby xx
IN LOVE WITH WELLINGTONS
THE TAST IS AMAZING, A BIG BOTTLE LASTS ONLY A WEEK IN OUR HOUSE, I AM HAVING THIS ON ALMOST EVERYTHING I EAT.
Amazing tasting sauce.
This sauce compliments any food so nicely. It works so well in a home made marinade too. I wouldn't change anything about it. I definitely would recommend it! Perfect for any get together.
2019/06/13
a bit on the sweet side
As much as I would like to "LOVE" this product... it was a tad bit disappointing. I expected a bit of a kick from the jalapenos, however it was more on the "sweet" side than spicy (as expected from a jalapeno) maybe, they should bring out a "hot" variant, in the near future.
best sauce
great tasting sweet sauce that is not too hot.Best with snacks
2019/06/10
Spicy and hot in sweet way😊
I normally dont like spicy stuff but thus i feek in love with when i bought it (*just to try) for a party af my house. Devine indeed...now I always have this in mg cupboard...hubby also fell in love😜
2019/06/10
Recommended for non chilli lovers
My husband has tried ever which chilli that he can get his hands on. He generously recommended this product to me as I do not eat chillies whatsoever. I must say, this product can turn even a chilli hater into a sweet jalapeno lover.
Wellington's Sweet Jalapeño Sauce
Wellington's Sweet Jalapeño Sauce tasted at a shopping mall which was not my favourite and did not like the taste.
Not my favourite
Product was ok, not exactly what I was thinking it would taste like,
2019/06/05
Tastebud tantalizer
Had a great taste. My family really enjoyed it along side grilled chicken. The consistency is appeasing and the taste is flavorful.