4,6 5 0 114 114 Wellington's Sweet Jalapeno sauce with no added colourants, MSG or flavourings.

25/06/2019
Good with a strong bite to it
Bought this product for the first time today...tastes good..like the sweet chili but with a bite to it...hotness is good.
Favourite by far
I came across this sweet jalapeno sauce while on holiday. Ever since then it is our favourite in our household. It is so tastefully. I use it in marinated, pasta sauces and an dipping sauce. 10/10
Wellingtons Sweet Jalapeno
I just love this sauce. Myself and my son love jalapenos and was so excited when we first saw this on the shelfs. We eat if with all our food, add to our favorite curry dish as well for the extra spicy flavor.
Wellington’s jalepeno sauce
Very good. Maybe a bit too sweet Could be a bit more spicy
23/06/2019
Jalapeno Sauce
Love it. It has surely replaced sweet chilli sauce in our house. Would be awesome if they have it in mild(current) and hot.
22/06/2019
Yum
Loved it. Could have been a bit hotter. A bit more of a jalapeno kick.
A must buy
My new obsession, only glae is that I would have loved it even more if it was a bit more stronger
Wellington Sweet Jalapino Sauce
I Love it, not too strong. Every member of the family loves it. The new sauce in the house replacement for sweet chili sauce
Tasty
This sauce has become a regular part of our grocery shopping . big thumbs up
20/06/2019
Loved Loved loved it!
My family and I together loved the Wellington Sweet Jalapeno sauce, first time buying it and we definitely be buying it again.
20/06/2019
love love
i love love love this product, it goes on everything i eat!!!! Its a must buy every month
My hubby...
My husband loves this sauce, it is on my monthly shopping list and if it is out of stock he is not happy :)
Love love love it
Bought it when I noticed it in store. Love it and kids enjoy too.
19/06/2019
I enjoy this so much. I can finally eat something chilli related and actually handle it as it's not hot.
Best..
Admittedly I'm a Wellington fan and a jalapeno fan.. But combined, it's amazing! I'm totally in love with it the spicy, tangy and sweet taste.