4,6 5 0 115 115 Wellington's Sweet Jalapeno sauce with no added colourants, MSG or flavourings.

Best..
Admittedly I'm a Wellington fan and a jalapeno fan.. But combined, it's amazing! I'm totally in love with it the spicy, tangy and sweet taste.
Wellington's sweet jalapeno sauce
Yum yum yum. One of the best sauces I have had in a while. Replaced our normal sweet chilli with this.
Wellington's Sweet Jalapeño Sauce
I Love it not too strong just right. I cannot get enough of this sweet jalapeno sauce. Every member of the family loves it. The new sauce in the house replacement for sweet chili sauce.
Jelapeno sauce
Just love this product. It is not hot and we have it about on all meals.....Another Wellingtons Great sauce!
Family enjoys
My family enjoys the taste but not my thing. Not chilli enough for me its very similar to Mrs Balls.
My new favourite sauce
Wellington's Sweet Jalapeño sauce is an impressive product because it blends well with any meal. The flavour is balanced, not too hot, not too sweet and not dominating over the flavours of the main meal. Conveniently packaged and reasonably priced, it is now my family's favourite sauce.
18/06/2019
WELLINGTONS
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT, IT DOESN'T BURN. THE TASTE IS SO COMPLIMENTING YOU CAN USE IT ON ANY FOOD. EVEN PEOPLE THAT DON'T EAT HOT STUFF WILL ENJOY THIS. I LOVE THIS MORE THAN THE SWEET CHILLI.
18/06/2019
Awesome!!
Love jalepino sauces. This sauce could have a bit more bite though
16/06/2019
Spicy, but lovely
Not as strong as some other brands, although still packs a good punch, but masked with sufficient sweetness. Overall great quality and the longner it keeps, the stronger it actually becomes.
15/06/2019
Latest permanent addition to the grocery list
Can only say Wow! Bought a bottle of this to try instead of the normal sweet chilli and now we can never go back! It's perfect on everything and we love the taste. Will keep on buying!!!
Awesome flavor
I cannot get enough of this sweet jalapeno sauce. Every member in the family loves it.
Wellington's Sauce
This Product is so on point with the exact amount of heat. Its lovely on our food. We use it on everything. Both me and my hubby xx
IN LOVE WITH WELLINGTONS
THE TAST IS AMAZING, A BIG BOTTLE LASTS ONLY A WEEK IN OUR HOUSE, I AM HAVING THIS ON ALMOST EVERYTHING I EAT.
Amazing tasting sauce.
This sauce compliments any food so nicely. It works so well in a home made marinade too. I wouldn't change anything about it. I definitely would recommend it! Perfect for any get together.
13/06/2019
a bit on the sweet side
As much as I would like to "LOVE" this product... it was a tad bit disappointing. I expected a bit of a kick from the jalapenos, however it was more on the "sweet" side than spicy (as expected from a jalapeno) maybe, they should bring out a "hot" variant, in the near future.