4,5 5 0 90 90 Wellington's Sweet Jalapeno sauce with no added colourants, MSG or flavourings.

Deliciousness in a bottle
I absolutely love the taste of this product - It goes with everything especially as dip for my samosas
2019/06/05
Yummy, just not hot enough
I love this product, I eat it with almost everything. But I would have liked for it to have been a bit hotter. Maybe add a bit more of the chili? Try it, you won't be sorry :)
My husband is addicted
I bought it thinking it would be a little hot but my husband loves it. The regular size bottle didn't last long now I have to buy two big bottles a month. As always good quality!
2019/06/04
Wellington's Sweet Jalapeño Sauce
Sorry Wellington's I tried it in the shops , and I did not like the taste of your Wellington's Sweet Jalapeño Sauce, but totally love your sweet chilli sauce it's our ultimate favourite.
Jalapeno sauce
Oh wow what a winneron just about anything and everything! Your meal missing something...add a dash of this sweet gooey spicy deliciousness!
Sweet Jalapeno
I absolutely love this product. Very tasty, goes with everything and is so versatile. Will most definitely buy it again.
Marvellous Sauce
I really enjoy this. It could be a little less sweat. But I will definitely buy it again.
Very nice
It is very nice, my husband loves this. I do not like Spicy stuff in general but this is not too hot. Very nice
Wellingtons Sweet Jalapeno Sauce
My family and I absolutely love this sauce! Its a staple purchase on our grocery list every month and goes great with everything!
Wellington's Sweet Jalapeno Sauce
I love this sauce. I eat it on everything. It doesn't burn as much as you think it does. Deliciously mild
2019/08/20
hmmmmm, i already love Wellington's mayonnaise and tomato sauce , i cannot wait to try this one
2019/08/16
I have not yet seen this in the shop. I am a lover of chilli so I will look out for this product and give it a try.
2019/08/13
Am sure it great and hot hot hot would love to taste it, most Wellington sauces are very good.
2019/08/08
This looks yummy and spicy. Love trying out new sauces. Will be on my next shopping list. mmmmm can't wait.
2019/08/07
Every month when I do my shopping I will just walk pass it and check if the price came down but up till today I never tried it