4,5 5 0 121 121 Wellington's Sweet Jalapeno sauce with no added colourants, MSG or flavourings.
Wellington's Sweet Jalapeño Sauce

15/06/2019
Latest permanent addition to the grocery list
Can only say Wow! Bought a bottle of this to try instead of the normal sweet chilli and now we can never go back! It's perfect on everything and we love the taste. Will keep on buying!!!
Awesome flavor
I cannot get enough of this sweet jalapeno sauce. Every member in the family loves it.
Wellington's Sauce
This Product is so on point with the exact amount of heat. Its lovely on our food. We use it on everything. Both me and my hubby xx
IN LOVE WITH WELLINGTONS
THE TAST IS AMAZING, A BIG BOTTLE LASTS ONLY A WEEK IN OUR HOUSE, I AM HAVING THIS ON ALMOST EVERYTHING I EAT.
Amazing tasting sauce.
This sauce compliments any food so nicely. It works so well in a home made marinade too. I wouldn't change anything about it. I definitely would recommend it! Perfect for any get together.
13/06/2019
a bit on the sweet side
As much as I would like to "LOVE" this product... it was a tad bit disappointing. I expected a bit of a kick from the jalapenos, however it was more on the "sweet" side than spicy (as expected from a jalapeno) maybe, they should bring out a "hot" variant, in the near future.
best sauce
great tasting sweet sauce that is not too hot.Best with snacks
10/06/2019
Spicy and hot in sweet way😊
I normally dont like spicy stuff but thus i feek in love with when i bought it (*just to try) for a party af my house. Devine indeed...now I always have this in mg cupboard...hubby also fell in love😜
10/06/2019
Recommended for non chilli lovers
My husband has tried ever which chilli that he can get his hands on. He generously recommended this product to me as I do not eat chillies whatsoever. I must say, this product can turn even a chilli hater into a sweet jalapeno lover.
Wellington's Sweet Jalapeño Sauce
Wellington's Sweet Jalapeño Sauce tasted at a shopping mall which was not my favourite and did not like the taste.
Not my favourite
Product was ok, not exactly what I was thinking it would taste like,
Tastebud tantalizer
Had a great taste. My family really enjoyed it along side grilled chicken. The consistency is appeasing and the taste is flavorful.
Sweet Jalapeno Wellington Sauce
I love jalapeno's so I tried this sauce! It was delicious with cream cheese and savory biscuits! A firm new favourite in my home! Just the right amount of bite and flavour! Well done Wellington's sauces!
awesume
This is best tasting Sweet Chilli/Jalapeno sauce ever !!! For the moments when you do need one, insanely delicious, dipping sauce might just make all the difference! It’s my go-to condiment.A faithful sidekick — the dipping sauce.
Deliciousness in a bottle
I absolutely love the taste of this product - It goes with everything especially as dip for my samosas