4 5 0 35 35 Chakalaka Beetroot goes perfectly with cold meats and cheeses.
Werda Beetroot Chakalaka Flavour

26/06/2019
best ever
amazing beetroot. soft and tender full of flavor. no more cooking beetroot for hours. just cut and drain and mix vinegar with onions & chilies little bit of sugar and salt and it ready. love it must buy 4 of them each month.
27/02/2015
Best product, one of my friends told me about this beetroot and its now my best beetroot.
26/02/2015
Baie lekker, nie te sterk nie net so effense byt. ek en man hou hiervan. Sal dit weer koop.
12/11/2014
AMMMMAaaazzzzzzing! In salad or on Fresh bread! Yummmmy!!!
25/06/2014
Totally love beetroot and this taste really great.
25/03/2014
So convenient! Especially for small families. We dont only buy the Werda Beetroot Chakalaka but also the sweet and sour as well as their bean salads, potato salads and pasta salad. Really tasty and convenient!
04/03/2014
loved this . will definitely recommend to friends . also great about this is its time saving
04/03/2014
Not really a fan of this, but the orignal was good.
03/03/2014
Like the Werda products. The chakalaka beetroot was excellent. Nice taste, will buy again.
03/03/2014
I love this, it`s yum and my whole family enjoyed this fresh new taste
01/03/2014
Mmm beetroot with a little skop very nice
28/02/2014
WOW! I am honestly not a packet person but this tastes fresh and it is so quick and easy! it was amazing with the braai we had and the price isnt bad at all!
25/02/2014
Try it and love it! Love the spicy flavour in the beetroot!
21/02/2014
Not a personal favourite of mine. I hate dissing food but this is really actually kind of gross :-(
21/02/2014
Had this at a braai in East London, and with a hubby who`s gagga about chakalaka...this one is obviously a no-brainerHE`s HOOKED. Unfortunately...not yet available in our small town of Despatch! :-(