4,5 5 0 54 54 They are deliciously crunchy kibbles flavoured with Salmon, White Fish & Shrimp that help support a healthy skin & coat.
Whiskas Trio Crunchy Treats Seafood Flavours

Kitty's favourite
Bought this in England before it was available in SA, and my cat absolutely loved it. So happy to have this here now.
Excited cats
My cats love these ♡♡♡ they cant get enough!! Meeeooow
furbabies love it
My 2 furbabies absolutely love this. They eat this as they would their dry kibble and not as a treat lol. When I shake the container, they come running and will sit and stare until I give them.
06/02/2020
t did not like it
t love Whiskas pouches and dry food, she would love this product, but she did not. Opening the package, it did not have the same cat tasty smell as all the treat had that I purchased.
05/02/2020
Whiskas Trio Crunchy Treats
My cats don't eat this at all - just turn around and walk away. The stray cats from the neighbourhood however loves it ...
03/02/2020
Handy
Comes in a cute container, the lid is a bit flimsy, but the quality is the same as the food. Bit on the pricey side for a treat that is basically the same as the food. In my opinion, I would just buy a bigger bag and use that as treats.
28/01/2020
Cat treats
My cat absolutely loves these treats, when I shake the container he comes running and immediately starts rubbing himself against my leg. It's the purfect treat for my fussy fur baby
22/01/2020
treats
My kat is mal oor die treats, ek het n sampel gekry saam n pak kos en moes net nog gaan koop het
12/12/2019
seems tasty
my cat loved it when he tried it and his fussy eater.
10/12/2019
Whiskers treats
My one cat goes CRAZY for these treats. He knows when we are eating breakfast and holds onto our hand until we give him one . A BIG win in our household.
02/12/2019
Cats love it
Got this as a promotional item with the sachets of food. Tried it out and the cats loved it. ended up going back to buy more.
27/11/2019
Kitties loves this
My kitties absolutely loves it. When they hear me shake the pack, they come running. Definitely a must have in our house!!
26/11/2019
Garfield's Favourite :):)
Tried these out not so long ago for my kitty at home..Guys Garfield actually begs us for more lol his so clever he knows a this treat apart from his chunks ..Def think other cats need this <3
15/11/2019
My kitty loved these treats
My mom sent these for her grand kitty. Fizzy ate them instantly. She wouldn't leave her bowel alone and kept dragging it along the floor making a noise to get our attention that she wanted more
14/11/2019
Cats love it
My cats can't get enough of these treats, even when they hear me picking up the treats, they come running.