4,1 5 0 96 96 Whitening toothpaste with activated charcoal particles helps to detoxify your mouth and removes deep stains and discolouration. It penetrate and draw out stubborn stains, traps colour particles, fights bad breath and whitens teeth enamel.

25/08/2019
White Glo
I love the Charcoal range, and intend on trying every single item.
07/05/2019
White Glo
I love this product and the rest of the charcoal range, I always use White Glo I can not even remember when last I used a different brand of toothpaste. The toothbrush that comes with this range of toothpastes is just as great, not to hard or stiff (great for sensitive gums). The toothbrush that you get with the normal(white tube) White Glo is a bit stiffer if that is what you prefer.
19/02/2019
Pearly whites
By far the best product 9n the market. Since I have tried it. A few months ago, there is no other brand that I would trust to remove stains from my teeth and to keep them white everyday. I am a smoker and a huge fan of coffee, but when you look at my smile you will never be able to tell. Only negative comment is that I do jot wish to purchase a toothbrush with the toothpaste every time. Toothpaste should be sold separately.
19/02/2019
Sparkling White
December i got to try this product. At first like with everything else i was a bit sceptical. But this product really did what they said. With the first brush of my teeth i could feel the difference, and more important it help keep my teeth feeling clean and smooth for the whole day protecting against plague.
07/02/2019
does not work
definitely does not work... after twice daily use, finished the tube.. I saw no results.
19/11/2018
White Glo Activated Charcoal whitening toothpaste
This toothpaste is more on the expensive side when looking at toothpaste prices. But it is worth every cent to me. Will use it again
06/11/2018
White Glo Activated Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste
I was very impressed with this toothpaste. Helps quite a lot to get rid of nicotine stains. Pleasant tasting. I did not like the toothbrush that came with the pack as it is far too soft. I prefer a hard toothbrush. Also found it to be a little bit expensive
11/10/2018
White Glo Activated Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste
It leaves your teeth feeling really clean you should think since it has charcoal in it you would taste it but non the less, you can feel the difference after your brushing when using this product and the toothbrush which comes along with it is soft good on the gums.
13/07/2018
This honestly works my first try my teeth felt so clean felt good and look whiter love thissss
12/07/2018
Currently using this for the first time. Was unsure to use it cause of the color. But it really works and your mouth even stays fresh during the day.
29/06/2018
The overall product was quite good but I didn’t really notice any difference, the range has different options which works just as good -if not better☺️
06/05/2018
We have tried this. It does taste like normal toothpaste and our teeth felt very clean after using it.
24/04/2018
Tried it but did not really see a difference but maybe you should use it longer, GREAT Taste, Love the toothbrush
22/04/2018
We have used the products and after 3 tubes have not found a difference. .. so we back to looking for a toothpaste that does makes a difference
19/04/2018
This product is very good and works. my family loves it. and would like to keep using it.