3,5 5 0 12 12 White Glo Advantage is a fluoride toothpaste formulated to be used daily to help promote superior oral health. Freshens breath, protect gums, removes stains, whiten teeth, removes plaques.
White Glo Advantage Cavity Protection with Whitening Clean Mint

14/09/2020
White Glo
I love the White Glo range. The taste is so much better than just ordinary toothpaste and the freshness stays so much longer. I have also used their range of floss pickers and these too work a charm.
03/09/2020
Good product
This is a good product, not too bad, but only start seeing a diifrence after a number of tubes
01/06/2019
It wasn't worth the price
Assuming for its price i thought it would be the best. But dissapointing it didn't clean the stain in the teeth
14/05/2019
White Glo Advantage
This is the best taste and smell in your mouth and leaves you wanting to smile all day.
09/03/2019
LOVED IT!!!! :-)
Absolutely loved this product! I am extremely fussy when it comes to toothpaste, so for me to say that I like a toothpaste means a lot :-)
19/02/2019
Toothpaste
Not impressed by this product. No viable results. Teeth did not feel clean after use. After a few days my teeth color started changing from white to an off white.
23/01/2019
White Glo Toothpaste
This toothpaste is ok. I do not find visible white Glo. It should be prices as a normal toothpaste of +-R15
24/10/2018
White Glo Advantage Cavity
It does not leave that nice clean feeling in your mouth. I am looking for that fresh feeling.
19/09/2018
Good product
I tried this as it was on special at my local Dischem store. I normally use the White Glo Professional and therefore found this product a bit lacking, it didn't feel like it cleaned the way the Professional does and it also doesn't have the minty aftertaste I would have expected from it.
13/09/2018
Love White Glo
Love White Glo. Tried almost all of their flavors and it's brilliant
11/09/2018
Its ok
i tried it, but the white glo professional is my Fave.
27/08/2018
Noksy
It kept my mouth fresh. It make my teeth white. Helps me to smile freely and boost my self esteem.
26/06/2020
I NEVER USED IT I HOPE I WILL GET GOOD RESULTS AS I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY TEETH ARE NOT GOOD
23/05/2019
I have not had the opportunity to use it yet, but i have heard nothing but good reviews about it! Its well recommended and I wouldn't mind trying it soon!
23/05/2019
Would try this product, because I wish to have white teeth for my smile to be awesome