4,8 5 0 93 93 It cooks quick and easy, is always white, has a fluffy texture, is mouth-wateringly good and is packed with energy! On top of this, it contains a host of nutrients, including Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Iron, four B-vitamins and Zinc

2019/06/10
Quick n easy
Lekker with my beef and cabbage for lunch was quick and easy and had the original taste
2019/03/19
Quick and easy
Love this for the winter mornings, fast and easy to make, my children love mealie meal for breakfast on the winter days., so having a quick cooking porridge is perfect.
2019/02/05
White Star
Great Product, Always fluffy. And so quick to cook. I could never make pap - White star made it so much easier for me - Thank you
2019/01/31
White Star
it is so smooth, so fluffly and the good thing is that it doesn't take too long to cook
2018/10/30
White Star Quick
I have tried this product it cooks very white and fluffy though I cooked slightly longer than 2 min
2013/07/22
it is the center iece that hold all my dinner meals togeather PAP eish.
2013/07/21
I tried this product and was very impressed. Although cooking times may vary depending on appliance temperatures and size of pot, it still saves a lot of time compared to the other maize meals. Will definitely keep using this.
2013/06/06
This is a great product!! I am normally not very good at making pap- but this was quick and easy and tasted very good!!!
2013/05/31
very nice, easy and quick, makes delicious pap in a jiffy
2013/05/30
I buy this product a lot and the family like it a lot. It is easy to cook in the micro and on the stove and is quick and east to make.
2013/05/30
Great if you dont have time to wait hours for the food. Taste great
2013/05/29
My son loves this, and given that it is so quick to make, it makes my life easier.
2013/05/26
my dogs love their maize in the evening and this cooks so quick,i dont have to stand infront of the stove for hours to cook their food
2013/05/23
Definitely the best mieliepap out there! Huge time-saver. Kids like it better that the original.
2013/05/23
Quick ans easy to make. Not priced badly if you take into consideration you cut on your cooking time! So less electricity