4,7 5 0 98 98 It cooks quick and easy, is always white, has a fluffy texture, is mouth-wateringly good and is packed with energy! On top of this, it contains a host of nutrients, including Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Iron, four B-vitamins and Zinc
White Star Quick

16/11/2020
Clever choice
Cooks fast fluffy tastes amazing alwys on my buy list 😋
06/11/2020
QUICK & EASY
Would usually not make mielie pap in the week as it takes too long to cook, this is a quick and easy make for dinner, with a nice tomatoe relish or stew. Quick easy and very tasty. Also easy of the pocket when it comes to the price.
16/10/2020
Not my cup of maize
I didn't like the texture of it,it didn't taste like the normal white star I know and grew up eating. I ended up making porridge with it and it was better that way than making pap with it.
13/09/2019
Best maize meal choice
For my perfect phuthu I use this maize meal my family loves it and it cooks very well
06/09/2019
Cooking Pap - made easy
I was asked to make Pap for the first time whilst running a catering business. Never cooked it before and didn't know how to. Bought the 2min cooking maize meal and managed to cook 3 pots ( 20 servings) and survived. Never looked back... and if I had to cook pap ever since then, this is all I buy. Brilliant product!!!
10/06/2019
Quick n easy
Lekker with my beef and cabbage for lunch was quick and easy and had the original taste
19/03/2019
Quick and easy
Love this for the winter mornings, fast and easy to make, my children love mealie meal for breakfast on the winter days., so having a quick cooking porridge is perfect.
05/02/2019
White Star
Great Product, Always fluffy. And so quick to cook. I could never make pap - White star made it so much easier for me - Thank you
31/01/2019
White Star
it is so smooth, so fluffly and the good thing is that it doesn't take too long to cook
30/10/2018
White Star Quick
I have tried this product it cooks very white and fluffy though I cooked slightly longer than 2 min
22/07/2013
it is the center iece that hold all my dinner meals togeather PAP eish.
21/07/2013
I tried this product and was very impressed. Although cooking times may vary depending on appliance temperatures and size of pot, it still saves a lot of time compared to the other maize meals. Will definitely keep using this.
06/06/2013
This is a great product!! I am normally not very good at making pap- but this was quick and easy and tasted very good!!!
31/05/2013
very nice, easy and quick, makes delicious pap in a jiffy
30/05/2013
I buy this product a lot and the family like it a lot. It is easy to cook in the micro and on the stove and is quick and east to make.