4.8 5 0 12 12 Ardmona tomatoes are harvested only when fully ripe on the vine. Ardmona only uses tomatoes grown 100% in Australia. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.

13/12/2019
Nice and rich
This is the best brand avail I like the thickness of this product, it doesn't make your spag bol to runny and because it's so thick the flavour is really concentrated which means, I don't have to add anything else no tomato paste no pasatta nothing but the tin of toms.
08/12/2019
Pasta sauce is so much easier now!
With this product having basil and garlic included, it makes home made pasta sauce less time consuming. I feel that it could do with a bit more garlic but for those who only like a small amount of garlic, it is perfect. I have also used this as a base in toasted sandwiches with salami and cheese.
01/12/2019
Fantastic product for any tomato based sauce. I love using it in my spaghetti Bolognese sauce. The addition of the herbs cut down on costs so I don't have to buy the herbs themselves as well. Always great quality.
01/12/2019
Love the flavour
These can tomotoes are certainly rich and thick and I love the flavour combination of the basil and garlic together. Great Aussie product.
29/11/2019
Great flavour
I bought this to add to a pasta bake. Was thick and full of flavour. Will definitely buy again when making pasta dishes.
27/11/2019
Ardmona Rich & Thick Basil & Garlic Diced Tomatoes
Tastes great.Australian owned.Good in pasta dishes or lasagne.
25/11/2019
Great flavour
Love this product. Regularly use this for meat sauce for pasta and lasagne. Beautiful rich flavour with no need to add anything extra
25/11/2019
thick and tasty
I love how it already has basil and garlic included. This adds instant flavor to your food
24/11/2019
Love Aussie products
Love ardmona products as they're Australian and have excellent quality and flavour.
19/11/2019
So flavoursome
These canned tomatoes are so full of flavour. The taste is certainly rich with the right balance of basil and garlic to add perfection to your cooking.
18/11/2019
Great Aussie product
Love Ardmona products and this flavour is great when low on time and spices are already in there ready to go.
20/11/2019
I have not try this product but i really like to use this product so i can recommend this product to another