4.2 5 0 65 65 Arnott’s has collaborated with Gelato Messina to launch a new range of Tim Tams! Like gelato, they are best served chilled, with temperature-sensitive packaging that transforms below 8 degrees. The changing colour of the package is as exciting as the flavour of these chilled treats.
Arnott's Chill Me! Iced Coffee Tim Tams

03/09/2019
Too subtle
The coffee flavour was too subtle so I was disappointed. Double shot option would be better.
20/08/2019
love it
Great as a winter warmer and a Sunday treat great centre amount of taste
14/08/2019
Great combination
I love Tim Tam and coffee, when they are together. It is bomb! I eat the whole packet in one go and it is just delicious. I definitely recommend have it with tea. If you love coffee and Tim Tam, it is a must try product.
01/11/2018
Coffee wannabe
Yes it is a Tim Tam and yes they were nice - BUT, I was expecting much more of a coffee hit in the flavour so that it really expressed itself as an individual flavour for the range.
28/09/2018
I just love tim tams
I am not a coffee consumer but I thought I would give these a try. It's a tim tam after all. The flavour was really pleasant and not over powering. I would certainly buy these again.
23/08/2018
Stronger Coffee
these were nice but there were not many in the packet and the coffee flavour could be stronger.
10/08/2018
I love my coffee, so when I saw this on the shelf I had to grab a pack. A nice suttle mix of coffee and chocolate. A nice little treat food for me. I would buy this again for sure.
08/08/2018
Im not a massive coffee fan but these were delicious!
06/08/2018
What can I say! These are delicious but I would a stronger coffee flavour would make them better.
01/08/2018
I love chocolate biscuits but after trying these new iced coffee tim tams I will definitely be purchasing more
11/07/2018
I had high hopes that these would be the perfect combination of two of my favourite things - tim Tam's and iced coffee. Sadly I was disappointed. They were a little bland.
04/07/2018
Seriously delicious... and addictive! Coffee and Tim Tams combined, what could be better?
03/07/2018
Not big on coffee but thought I'd give these a go and wow... I love them!!!!
28/06/2018
Very nice Tim Tam, super addictive. If you have a sweet tooth and love coffee would recommend these ones!
28/06/2018
We loved all the flavours in this range. Very tasty treat straight chilled from the fridge, we always have a pack in, recommend