3.3 5 0 65 65 Tim Tam Mango is a combination of the delicious Tim Tam biscuits coated in milk chocolate and filled with mango flavoured cream.
Arnott's Mango Tim Tams

15/09/2018
Best to stick to the original Tim Tams.
Wasnt a big hit in the family, the mango flavour was rather artificial... Probably wont be buying this unless its on super sale.
28/09/2017
Tasted ok, but still didn't win me over. It's a biscuit that has to be eaten on it's own. the flavours don't mix well with beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or coffee.
28/09/2017
a friend gave me these to try... i really liked them!! full of sugar yes! but hey why not when they taste so good!
20/08/2017
Sitting on the fence with this one. While it still had the Tim Tam flavour, I couldnt really taste the pinapple which was disappointing
07/08/2017
Not that bad at all. The mango taste is just enough in there. Kids didn't mind it either.
07/08/2017
Tim Tam just never go wrong! Wonderful cream mango taste wrapped in a chocolate biscuit then dipped in luscious chocolate. A truly luxurious treat.
28/07/2017
I have bought these to try multiple times as they keep running out in the packet. They were a lovely change from other flavours they had launched at the time. I would buy these again when I see them on special.
25/07/2017
Wasn't sure about this product so I only bought one. Was very surprised with the flavor. Had to go back for more! It's now one of our favs.
22/07/2017
We are loving all the great new flavours appearing and this was no exception, fantastic and fresh, will buy again as was another hit.
07/07/2017
I love mango and I most certainly love Tim Tam's. This combo, though, it bothers my taste buds.
20/06/2017
I'm not a big mango lover. It had a very strong taste. Didn't like it at all.
01/05/2017
Doesn't have a very strong mango flavour. Definitely prefer the original Tim Tams
24/04/2017
These weren't horrible but they didn't really resemble mango at all.
05/04/2017
They taste nice as a biscuit but didn't satisfy the Tim Tam urge
04/04/2017
Arnotts have ruined their biscuit range by making them sweeter than previously to appeal to the American market. If you like really sweet biscuits, you'll probably like these. I personally thought they were too sweet and tasted artificial.