4.6 5 0 48 48 The quintessential combination of spinach and fetta is flavour folklore. Try the delicate combination of baby spinach with creamy fetta with sliced cucumber or carrot and celery sticks.
Black Swan Crafted Spinach & Fetta Dip

06/03/2018
This is amazing i love pastizzis and this is like that but in a dip. I am Greek so feta is like and so is this dip.
01/03/2018
An absolute necessity for every cheese and dip platter
28/02/2018
This dip is amazing. The texture is perfect with it not being too thick and not too watery. The balance of flavors is perfect. Definitely a must at parties!
20/01/2018
This is my favourite dip which I purchase regularly, a great combination of flavours.
10/01/2018
This is a delicious dip with a nice fresh and zingy flavour . It is a light dip great for snacking and a healthy option. This combination of ingredients is perfect. A regular in my household when I purchase dips.
10/01/2018
Perfect combination of flavors. Adds that extra zing to any platter. love the fresh taste
25/10/2017
I stired it through some pasta with some cherry tomatoes and mushrooms. Delish fast food thats not sugar and fat loaded. Took just the time to boil the pasta. Quicker than driving down to a drive through.
23/10/2017
tried this one when it was on special and it is very nice..will buy again
01/10/2017
Black swan have amazing tasting dips, this spinach and fetta did not disappoint, delicious
16/09/2017
Delicious dip! I had to stop myself eating the whole tub in one sitting !
13/09/2017
This is such wonderful combination that you can not get enough of it. It is very easy to reach the bottom on the container without realising it.
13/09/2017
this is a great product use it for snacks for grandkids or something with a wine on a Sunday afternoon with crackers, carrot sticks, cucumber etc.
10/08/2017
My 2 favorite ingredients. Yum, Yum, Yum Black Swan has perfected it.
09/08/2017
Omg heaven !!!! What more could i say Black Swan are the best, my go 2 partner for dips.
07/08/2017
Fantastic flavour we even put in together with roast chicken in wraps for lunches. Our whole family enjoys it.