5 5 0 5 5 Protect yourself with Chux Extra Comfort Sensitive Skin Gloves. They feature a luxurious soft cotton lining for enhanced comfort and are made from latex-free vinyl, making them ideal for people who suffer from latex rubber allergies. Offering superior comfort and moisture absorbency, they have an extra-long cuff to protect your skin during cleaning and in deeper water. Plus they’re resistant to household detergents.

22/03/2019
Lilac gloves
Love these gloves. So nice to use. Can get to fit my hands and long enough to go over my wrists and up my arm. Also when I hang they dry and don't smell
21/03/2019
Best gloves for sensitive skin.
These are the only gloves I use with my sensitive hands. The flock lining doesn’t aggravate my skin. I have multiple new packets as a backup as we had trouble sourcing while travelling in WA.
11/03/2019
Comfortable
I spend a few hours a week cleaning the house and find most gloves make my hands sweat, leave the inside coating on my hands and puncture on any sharp objects. However, these are a winner - so comfortable, sensitive and absorb sweat without feeling uncomfortable.
8/03/2019
Long lasting sensitive friendly gloves
Great gloves that are long lasting and a great strength. They are designed with sensitivity in mind.
23/02/2019
very comfy gloves
nice comfy gloves and last for long time, value for money