4.6 5 0 636 636 Look fabulous with this no-clump mascara. Crushing any unsightly lash clumps, resulting in beautifully separated lashes without compromising on lash volume!

02/04/2014
I have not tried it but am allergic to a lot of mascaras so would like to try a new one to see if it is okay for me.
02/04/2014
I love Cover Girls` products and this one is perfect!!
02/04/2014
I use makeup every day and this product sounds very interesting. Would love to try it...
02/04/2014
Does exactly what it claims but will dry out a bit after a while
02/04/2014
This mascara lives up to is name but that`s about all of the benefits. No length and no volume just clump free
02/04/2014
I find it hard to find mascara that you can use when you wear glasses so would be interested in trying
02/04/2014
i have not tried Covergirl Clump Crusher, but I will definetly like to try it, I wear contacts and I suffer heaps from clumpy Mascara fall into my eyes and causing red, weepy eyes, sounds like a great product.
02/04/2014
I never was happy with any mascara, i like to try this one ,if it`s better
02/04/2014
Don`t use make up sorry,but my daughter`s do.
02/04/2014
I use this product as part of my daily make up routine. My Mascara often clumps up but this brush has combs far enough apart to stop this happening. Good volume for every day use
02/04/2014
I`m a huge fan of mascara as I wear it every day. I do find I change brands but I always come back to the good ones. I would love to try this COVERGIRL mascara. I LIKE THE LOOK OF THE THIN BRUSH.
02/04/2014
I gave up using the Covergirl products ages ago when they changed to the rounded shape with the oval brush. I found them hard to hold and the shorter bristled oval brush made it almost impossible to get full lash coverage. Can`t see from the picture what brush they are using now.
02/04/2014
Love these new brushes once u try them u carn`t use any of the old style so will try this as my next mascara
02/04/2014
Cover girl do great mascara. I found this one added volume and stayed on.
02/04/2014
I never try the cover girl clump crusher by lash last mascara. But, I`m willing to have a go if If I was given a chance.