Essie Nail Colour

4.7 5 0 17 17 Salon quality nail colour in sophisticated and on-trend wearable shades.
Essie Nail Colour

09/02/2021
Pretty good
This Essie nail polish is really good. I found 2 coats of colour with a clear top coat was sufficient enough and lasted well without chipping.
07/02/2021
Essie nail polishes
We often buy Essie nail polishes for use on clients at work and many times and always use with a base and top coat. My only slight issue is the brush I find you need to do many strokes for a professional finish which takes longer to do and less time efficient.
23/01/2021
Lasts for Ages!!
I found when using this product after purchasing, that it lasts a whole lot longer then any other brand of nail polish! Minimal chipping without a top coat and such a wide range of colours!
15/10/2020
Love the essie nail polishes, they're great quality and have an awesome range of colours, the polish goes on easily and isn't streaky, and I get great coverage with 2 coats. The smell isn't overly offensive like some other brands either.
12/10/2020
Great colours
I love the colours that essie comes in and I find that this brand tends to last longer on my nails compared to others. Only downfall is that it’s a little bit pricey compared to other brands.
24/09/2020
Good Quality
I tried this nail polish for the first time and love the variety colour range it is easy to apply and leaves my nails looking like they have been professionally done very happy with the end results will buy again
07/08/2020
My favourite polish brand
I had Essie applied in the salon and have ended buying a heap myself and the quality is insane. This polish is the longest lasting that I have found and I love the pastels and nude shades they have in their range. The applicator tip is also my favourite, I find it the perfect width and shape for applying just the right amount of polish. These are worth the money, especially the nude shades that you can wear everyday.
13/07/2020
The best
Love using the applicator and dries quickly. Such a great product
14/05/2020
Salon Quality
Easy to apply with a streak free finish. Doesn’t take too long to dry and lasts longer than other brands.
25/02/2020
Long lasting nail polish
Having read lot of reviews on this brand in the past I purchased a bottle in the colour "ballet slippers". It was really easy to apply and dried fast. As it is a pale colour I did apply three coats which lasted 6 days before chipping. So far the longest lasting nail polish I've tried.
06/07/2019
Smooth - Dries Fast!
Essie makes beautiful nail polishes. Their shade range is awesome and their textured colours are really nice too. The formula is always smooth and applies with ease. They don't take long to dry at all which is great because that's just inconvenient! :)
24/05/2019
Great quality
Essie has a great range of nail polish colours and I find that the quality is superb. It doesn't leave any streaks and the colour lasts awhile before it even chips.
21/05/2019
Essie is the Best
Since being introduced to Essie at a gorgeous spa in Las Vegas years ago, I have used it exclusively since. I almost always use Madamoiselle as it's a subtle pink and looks like a natural polish. Essie has a great range of colours too.
10/04/2019
Essie is guaranteed quality
I love Essie nail polishes, they are very easy to apply, dry quickly and remain chip free for days longer than the average nail polish
10/04/2019
Salon quality at home
Really easy to apply, not streaky and full colour in 2 coats. Great range of colours at a good price. Highly recommend!