4.6 5 0 21 21 Keeps your clothes smelling fresh for longer! This laundry liquid now provides 21 days of freshness and will stimulate your senses with its exotic blend of Malaysian Orchid and Sandalwood. Use on all types of clothes, efficient in all water temperatures.
Fab Essential Oils Malaysian Orchid & Sandalwood Laundry Powder

04/02/2020
Nice smell but..
Fab isn’t a brand I like to use on my clothes or linen, while it does have a nice scent it’s not a very strong wash powder.
28/01/2020
Love this powder!!
I absolutely love this powder. Leaves clothes smelling good after a wash and does a great clean, also great price.!
04/10/2019
Beautifully scented Fab
I love Fab washing powder but i especially enjoyed the sensory experience the malaysian orchid and sandalwood scents provided.
23/10/2018
Nice scent
Love this product leave my clothes not only smelling fresh and clean it kills through the stains and dirt marks..
06/10/2018
I absolutely love this washing powder and will continue to buy it. It works really well and the fragrance is really good. I recommend :)
03/09/2018
Way too strong a scent
Didnt like the smell of the detergent and even after changing brands again, the clothes still stank of the floral detergent as it had permiated all through the washing machine and took several dozen loads to get the smell out of the machine
29/08/2018
I was suprise when I use this product.
This product in my experience was one of the best at a much lower price that the "top" products, like cold power, drive, dynamo, etc. I normally use Vanish Pink, with my washing and it always does the trick with a good waching powder. Therefore I conclude that it is above average for the Vanish to do its thing. I even rub a little of both on the stain. Brings out bright, amazing, results. you thought were not possible. All wives tales busted....
19/08/2018
I love this product it leaves the clothes smelling so nice and it cleans really well
14/08/2018
Leaves your clothes smelling like heaven even when they have been in the draws for a few days when you get them out they still smell fresh
12/08/2018
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE fab and all their washing powders. They smell Devine, they work excellently and I always have and always will use them. Also an amazing cheap price!
20/06/2018
Loved this detergent, it ha left my cloths smelling and feeling really clean. I also lived the fragrance
15/06/2018
This product is amazing. It leaves my laundry smelling amazing and is super cost effective
12/06/2018
The Fab Essential Oils Malaysain Orchi and Sandalwood smell so dreamy, I am wearing my clothes and I feel I am in paradise!
07/06/2018
Clothes smell really very good after washing. Doesn’t harm the texture of clothes
05/06/2018
Fab Essential Oils Malaysian Orchid and Sandalwood is absolutely beautiful leaves your clothes clean and smelling so fresh well worth trying