4.5 5 0 722 722 Welcome Fruits and Roots, carefully selected fruit and veggie combinations that creatively and deliciously fuse both taste and nutrition. Each bottle of Fruits and Roots packs a punch of flavour. Expertly crafted to highlight the natural sweetness of fruit with the added benefits of veggies… and with no added sugar! And did we mention you get 1 serve of fruit and 1 serve of vegetables per glass? Heck yes!

05/09/2018
Great quality, good for you and the hip pocket. A great way to sneak in an extra serve of vegetables a day!
05/09/2018
fruits & roots are one of the best juices ive tasted in a long time
05/09/2018
It is a fresh new way to drink fruit juice with added vegetables without the nasty aftertaste or any change to the fruit flavour. Easy to drink, and a good way to start off the day, or have on the go. A smart way of getting fruit and vegetables into my diet every day without the added sugar.
05/09/2018
i was very surprised at he combinations, i though they were very tasteful and surprisingly yummy, will definitely taste other varieties, it is a great way to get into your body recommended intake of fruits and veggies
05/09/2018
One of the tastiest juices I’ve tried in a long time. You wouldn’t even know there was spinach in there if not for the colour, so that’s a big bonus. 👍👍👍
04/09/2018
Great combination of flavours. The texture of the juice was surprisingly smoother then expected. Love the fact the nutritional content is way up there with goodness. Even the kids enjoyed the taste.
04/09/2018
Fruits and roots was a well balanced nutritionally charged drink that can be drunk at any time of my busy day.
04/09/2018
Absolutely fantastic, great refreshing taste Highly recommend we will definitely be buying these juices regularly
04/09/2018
Apple, Berry, Purple Carrot flavour of Fruits & Roots juice is very fresh, full flavour, easy to drink and delicious!
04/09/2018
I had the Green drink. Apple, pear & spinach & it was so tasty.. Now going to add it to my weekly shop
04/09/2018
A delicious combination of fruits and vegetables, packing a surprising smooth and tasteful punch. One glass of Fruits & Roots nourishes your body with a nutritious blend of yummy ingredients, without all the nasties that are added in other brands. If you haven't tasted this before, then grab a bottle from the chilled juice section and give your tastebuds something to sing about.
04/09/2018
Unexpected taste which was quite nice. Refreshing and not over sweet. Good to know that I’m having some fruits and vegetables in one glass.
04/09/2018
Fruits and Roots is a delicious blend of unique flavors. The texture is smooth and has a real twang about it.. Totally unique
04/09/2018
When looking at the flavour choices I was a bit perturbed about what I was actually about to drink so I chose the flavors I like most by themselves. With this; I was pleasantly surprised by the flavour. They blended well together, the sweetness was very much up front that you wouldn’t know that there was a vegetable included in the mix. Tasted like a standard breakfast juice, but it was rewarding for my body for a change.
04/09/2018
I tried the Fruits & Roots in Apple, Pear and Spinach and was really happy with the taste, I was also really happy that it was almost entirely pulp free. Very easy to drink and very refreshing!