4.4 5 0 43 43 Gillette SkinGuard is the first razor specifically designed for men with sensitive skin and razor bumps. The razor shaves hair and protects the skin thanks to its unique SkinGuard positioned between the blades. It works to minimize tug and pull and cut hair at skin level, helping to prevent irritation.
Gillette SkinGuard Manual Razor

05/11/2019
My shaving experience
I found I had to go over the same areas a few times in order to receive a smooth shave.
31/10/2019
Good shave
Good razor and good for sensitive skin. Easy and comfortable to use.
Lightweight Comfort.
One of the closest, most comfortable shaves I have had. I totally love the lightweight handle, which makes using the razor super easy. No nicks to my face at all, shaving in any direction and that is a new experience for me. I love the razor, I will purchase the razor, simple.
Fantastic product
Such a great razor! It left me nice and clean shaved. Will continue too use it.
clean shave
good grip, easy to use, provides clean save first time and every time
28/10/2019
SkinGuard Manual razor - Good!
The razor was easy to use and egonomic. Provided a good trip without slipping with wet hands like other brands
The nicest shave ever
After using the Gillette Skingaurd I was left with a smooth close shave. If suffered for many years with ingrown hairs from shaving and never had any from this razor.
Good Razor loaded and ready to Shave
I'm impressed with the Gillette SkinGuard Manual Razor because it comes ready for use loaded with a new SkinGuard cartridge. The Razor itself is easy to grip and the blade moves easily assisted by the Lubricating Strips. I got a smooth shave and my skin was happy and free of irritation.
Smooth without the irritation
I tend to grow my stubbles out a bit as shaving is uncomfortable, being used to more blades it was not as quick shaving. For comfort the extra 'soap' sides did make a BIG difference.
26/10/2019
Great razor. Smooth shave
This razor gives a very smooth and close shave. In the past I have gotten cuts and nicks when shaving due to uneven skin but this razor cut every hair without hacking chunks of my face off. The pivoting head was great for going around the jaw. I have even been using this razor to shave my head and worked great. Will be using this razor from now on.
26/10/2019
Effective and smooth shave.
The Gillette SkinGuard Manual Razor is easy to use and provides a smooth shave with minimal irritation, even without shaving cream. However, it's effectiveness begins to drop after about 4 days of use.
Still Itch
I have sensitive skin and it flares up often, I did not find much improvement from this particular razor
Excellent razor
Great size to hold that fits nicely in your hand, easy to manoeuvre and attach detach the blades.
Slip n Slide
First use was very similar to other 4 blade razors. Subsequent shaves the moisture strips really felt lubricated, although not as close a shave. Sometimes had to repeat tricky areas to ensure complete shave.
25/10/2019
A smooth shave but not close enough.
I found that the shave was really smooth initially but then it doesn't seem to last as long as other conventional razors with three blades. Three blades provide a closer shave and seem to last me another day without having the need to shave.