4.9 5 0 8 8 With bio-renew essential antioxidants, this conditioner helps purify and protect against what your hair gets used to over time. It's pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair. The result? Soft, free flowing hair.
Herbal Essences Bourbon & Honey Conditioner

04/02/2020
Herbal Essences Bourbon & Honey Conditioner
Having long hair I need a lot of conditioner normally but with Herbal Essence I use far less. It’s a great formula that leaves my hair looking good and smelling great and gives it body and bounce. I look for this brand on the supermarket shelf and stock up when on special. It’s certainly a quality product that I highly recommend.
27/04/2019
Awesome
It makes my hair smoother and healthy. I will recommend it to my friends
18/04/2019
Heavenlyyyyyyyy
These product makes my hair smell AMAZING! Straight away, I could feel a difference, my hair felt so much for healthier, silkier and smoother. I you're looking for a product to make your hair look it's best, I would definitely recommend!
17/04/2019
Smells gorgeous and leaves her silky smooth! Really impressed with this product
12/04/2019
Smells Yummy
Leaves your hair smooth and smells great as well. Would definitely buy this again.
10/04/2019
Bourbon and Manuka conditioner
Love the smell of this -the combination works well and it leaves your hair feeling luxuriously soft.
01/04/2019
Manuka honey conditioner
This is a nice smelling conditioner that works really well and leaves your hair nice and shiny. It contains bourbon and manuka honey. A great product !
30/03/2019
Awesome
Not only does this clean and make your hair smell good! It also makes it so very smooth and shiny and that’s just the shampoo!
08/05/2019
Great product makes my hair smell all fruity work wonders to your I would differentially recommended this product to consumers as it's amazing I rate 9/10 I would differentially buy this product in the future