Jarrah Honeycomb Hot Choc

4.4 5 0 73 73 An indulgent hot chocolate drink with a honeycomb flavour.
Jarrah Honeycomb Hot Choc

08/06/2021
Great for chilly nights
Love to make myself some hot chocolate during the cold months. This one is sweet but not overly sweet and has a nice taste. Some leave a bad aftertaste in my mouth but this one doesn't.
31/05/2021
love it
i really enjoyed this hot chocolate many hot chocolate sachets can be very strong and too chocolaty but this nonce great with a lovely honeycomb taste perfect time to enjoy it now as we roll into winter.
19/05/2021
So good
These are amazing! They have such a nice honeycomb flavour, the perfect hot chocolate. Highly recommend to anyone
18/11/2020
Good honeycomb drink
These sachets are yummy to drink when you want a quick and satisfying sweet drink. It’s yummy on cold winters.
12/10/2020
Yummy and Delicious, love hot chocolate but with Honeycomb great combination
22/07/2020
So good!
I have tried the other varieties of this brand but the Honeycomb is my favourite. I make it with hot water and some milk to make it more creamy. The slight honeycomb flavour isn’t overpowered by the chocolate and it’s sweet enough you don’t need to add any sugar. Very delicious!!!
24/01/2020
Quick and Tasty
I have tried this product a couple of times and it is a tasty drink to have Hot on a cold day or to have cold on a Hot day. The Honeycomb flavour isn't strong but still has enough flavour to it.
09/10/2018
Favourite flovour
Love this flavour it's smooth you can always add some milk if you prefer to make it creamy
12/08/2018
My son loves these has them everyday they are great
25/06/2018
Lovely creamy flavour - if you add a dollop of milk. Wish there was a variety pack so you could try all the flavours!
03/06/2018
Absolutely delicious! I have mine without milk and it is still creamy and sweet, with a lovely honeycomb flavour. Great healthy alternative.
02/06/2018
Yummy! These are a winter treat that my family loves!
17/04/2018
I love these for morning tea break at work it combines to of the greatest flavours in one pack. Just wish they where lower in calories so I could have more than one a day
05/04/2018
Very fake flavour. Not very enjoyable and I would not buy again. Maybe if you added lots of milk to make it fattier haha might improve the flavour.
05/04/2018
Great taste, really nice on a cold day as it really picks you up, could drink these forever they are so fulfilling with taste and enjoyment from drinking it.