3 5 0 30 30 Brushing your teeth only reaches 25% of your mouth, leaving plaque bacteria in the hard to reach places. Used twice a day Listerine Antiseptic can kill germs left behind after brushing and flossing, reduce plaque more than brushing alone, provide long lasting fresh breath and maintain healthy gums.
Listerine Mouthwash Original

01/04/2019
Original listerine
The flavour was way to intense. I use other Listerine products often and am happy with how long the last and the taste but the original flavour was too intense for me
28/03/2019
Original listerine mouthwash
The original flavour was not enjoyable at all. I will stick to the other flavours in the future.
26/03/2019
Cleansing but too strong.
The Original Listerine, in my opinion, is good at cleansing, but the alcohol is too strong for me. Probably good to use once a week, but I personally prefer the ‘no alcohol’ version.
26/03/2019
Yucko
I felt like it worked well, my teeth and mouth felt clean but the taste is horrendous and i had to gargle water 3 times after to get rid of the taste, i normally use a mint flavored mouth wash
25/03/2019
Fresh clean feeling
I really like the taste of this mouthwash. I thought for starters that it was too strong for me, but I have quickly grown to like it. It makes my mouth feel really fresh and clean. It has become my little night-time ritual to give it a swish before bed.
Effective
Had a very mild taste and left my mouth feeling clean
Terrible tasting horror!
it tastes absolutely disgusting. it's like putting petrol straight into your mouth. I definitely wouldn't buy this - ever!
Listerine Mouthwash Original
Not a regular user of mouthwash and found the flavour way too intense for me, personally. It did freshen the whole mouth though and the effects lasted several hours!
Great mouth wash
This was an easier to use one than others I've tried in the past that have been too strong in taste. It definitely helped me fight and kill the germs that go to work at night on my teeth
21/03/2019
Not a fan at all, sorry!
I absolutely hated it from the first use! I found the yellow colour very unappealing, it burned when I first used it and the after taste is horribly similar to bile! It did grow on me a bit the more I used it, I got used to the burning sensation and it did have long lasting effect, but I dislike the loss in taste that comes with it. My partner however loves it and is happy to be able to use a mouthwash as strong as it used to be!
Works great
I found it to be fantastic. Even my daughter used it and liked it. Only thing bad about it was the taste
21/03/2019
Bit too strong for my liking.
It was quite hard to continue using this product as it felt like my mouth was on fire. The Original taste of Listerine was not enjoyable. I have also tried the Listerine Cool Mint and much prefer that over the Original. Do I think it was effective? Absolutely. Anything that nearly burns your mouth off would HAVE to be effective right?
20/03/2019
mouth wash
i don not usually use mouthwash. I found this to be pleasant tasting and long lasting. Would recommend
20/03/2019
Fresh breath
Listerine original feels a lot stronger than the other mouthwash i currently use.
19/03/2019
Didn't like 😪
I didn't like this flavour of goldish yellow colour mouthwash. I prefer the green flavoured mouthwash. This mouthwash had an unpleasant flavour which I can't describe.