4.3 5 0 34 34 For those who prefer the gentler things in life, Listerine Zero’s alcohol-free formula still gives your mouth a deep Listerine clean, but with a less intense taste. Used twice a day Listerine zero is proven to strengthen tooth enamel, maintain healthy gums, provide long lasting fresh breath and kill germs left behind after brushing and flossing.
Listerine Mouthwash Zero

27/03/2019
No burn
It doesn't burn your mouth during and after rinsing. Mouth still felt fresh after.
26/03/2019
I like it!
Listerine Mouthwash Zero left my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I will be buying this product again and highly recommend it to anyone who finds traditional mouthwash causes a lot of discomfort.
24/03/2019
Happy teeth, happy mouth, happy customer
I really liked the product. I felt it was very effective, provided me the results I expect from the brand and was happy with the way it left my mouth clean and fresh even after a few hours of use. Really happy with the no alcohol product.
24/03/2019
100% satisfied
I think Listerine Mouthwash Zero was as effective, if not moreso, than the original mouthwash I was using. My mouth felt fresh for quite a long while after use. Will definitely be purchasing this product.
23/03/2019
Listerine review
I found the product left my mouth feeling much fresher than brushing alone.
Listerine Mouthwash Zero
Has a nice fresh feeling after use. Effective and has a lasting results.
Zero mouthwash
The no alcohol was a good change, fresh taste without being too strong
Recommended for all
It was pleasant, I was expecting a bit more of a kick like the purple one I regularly use but there wasn't one. I'd even buy it for my kids
21/03/2019
Best mouthwash!
This mouthwash was the best one I have tried. It didn't burn my mouth like other mouthwashes sometimes do. It left a fresh aftertaste in my mouth which was very nice.
20/03/2019
Same freshness w/out the powerful taste
As a regular user of mouthwash I found the taste a delightful change to the powerful taste of normal mouthwash. I will definitely be using again.
20/03/2019
Mouthwash review
To be honest when I first thought of mouth wash with no alcohol I thought it wouldn’t be as strong but I was pleasantly surprised as I couldn’t tell the difference. I will use this product again.
Worth a try
Yes it's a great product with long lasting mouth freshness
It was good!
It was good. It didn't have that burning sensation like most mouth wash. And still made great minty fresh
Listerine
I thought the mouthwash was affective but I can't stand the taste
listerine zero review
I do not mind using listerine but I simply did not like the after taste of this flavour. It did not leave my mouth feeling as fresh as other flavored and products do.